1. Kruschpak plays on Warmane?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Are u the real one?
    We just fought against each other in 5s :D

2. Damn I know him from retail, I am german and so I started playing on Arthas a long time ago and saw him. This dude is real nuts haha ^^

Schöne grüße gehen raus wenn du es bist ;)

3. Hab ihn auch mal auf Retail angetroffen aber im BG als Gegner. Er hat damals meinen Hunter mit x4 Flammenschock so nebenbei gekillt :D
    Name, Gilde und Arena Team sind genau gleich wie damals auf retail Wotlk also ist es vll wirklich der echte.

4. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Are u the real one?
    We just fought against each other in 5s :D
    Whats the deal, hes multyboxing or? hes good or?

5. Whats the deal, hes multyboxing or? hes good or?
    He was one of the highest rated retail multiboxer with gladiator titel on all his 4 shamis.
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=168939

6. Damn, He's good! @Jakkre you should send him an ingame pm and say hi :D

7. Damn, He's good! @Jakkre you should send him an ingame pm and say hi :D
    I wish but he plays on horde side XD
    Edited: February 21, 2018

8. @Jakkre Make a Horde alt, it's fun to play both sides. :D Maybe a twink, you can make him gear and use cross faction AH to send it to him :D
    Edited: February 21, 2018

9. I always assumed it was him, did you confirm it?

I remember Prepared from this forum said he is not the same Prepared as on retail so idk.

10. I always assumed it was him, did you confirm it?

I remember Prepared from this forum said he is not the same Prepared as on retail so idk.

It seems Jakkre wants to connect with him but he said:

I wish but he plays on horde side XD
    If Jakkre wants to connect with him, I advised:

@Jakkre Make a Horde alt, it's fun to play both sides. :D Maybe a twink, you can make him gear and use cross faction AH to send it to him :D
    I am not sure if it is the same player on retail. It's up to Jakkre or anyone interested to contact him. He plays on Outland Realm and his multibox Guild is (and the Totemwall)

Good luck and Have fun

11. It is the real one. He said on dual-boxing.com that he found a tbc server with active 5s.
    https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...ing-back/page2
    Edited: February 23, 2018

12. It seems Jakkre wants to connect with him but he said:

If Jakkre wants to connect with him, I advised:

I am not sure if it is the same player on retail. It's up to Jakkre or anyone interested to contact him. He plays on Outland Realm and his multibox Guild is (and the Totemwall)

Good luck and Have fun
    Yes I realised all of that already thank you. I was asking if he had confirmed it since then, which he seems to have done.

13. some lvl 1 just whispered me to check that subforum lol, didnt even know it existed in the first place

since you already found out its me I can skip the introduction part :)

If you're multiboxing on horde you can join my guild and we can go for pvp and pve, I think the entire pve content is easy to multibox in TBC so it's just a matter of gear. It seems like a lot of you are on alliance but I need to stay orc to maximize 5v5 success, I'm already in contact with aelli (yes you know him) for theory input....but first I need to get decent gear anyway. My first 5s session was still with ingrim totem and 80% questing gear so nothing fancy will happen anytime soon.

/edit: I logged on some toon account here so I guess I typed some random name back then xD

14. It seems like a lot of you are on alliance but I need to stay orc to maximize 5v5 success
    Yeah, the majority of the pvpers plays on horde side due to the stronger racials. Thats why most of us boxer went on ally side to have more competition in wpvp and shorter bg queue times. Some of us boxer are doing 40 man BG premades and beeing in the less populated faction makes it easier to get all chars in the same BG.

Do u think the orc racial is really such a big deal?
    Blood furry gives a 50% healing debuff in TBC...

Maybe u reconsider ur faction choice.
    Faction change to ally is available for free ;)
    Would be awesome to make one day multibox premades together.

15. Yeah, the majority of the pvpers plays on horde side due to the stronger racials. Thats why most of us boxer went on ally side to have more competition in wpvp and shorter bg queue times. Some of us boxer are doing 40 man BG premades and beeing in the less populated faction makes it easier to get all chars in the same BG.

Do u think the orc racial is really such a big deal?
    Blood furry gives a 50% healing debuff in TBC...

Maybe u reconsider ur faction choice.
    Faction change to ally is available for free ;)
    Would be awesome to make one day multibox premades together.
    the healing debuff is annoying but still worth it imo, and don't forget the 15% stun resistance can be game changing when encountering destro locks....if I remember correctly they will be more present in season 4 due to sunwell haste gear

but I would consider making an alliance team once the honor grind is completed :)

(gonna stick to this account)

12 Last