1. Hacker making Blackrock unplayble

Okay so first of all I'm not trying to just rant about how the server is getting almost no attention, that's a topic in itself. But what is ridiculous is that we've had the same hacker hacking on this server for over 7 months now, he is either mind controlling people under maps in bgs/soloqs or death gripping them, he uses different classes.

This is literally making the server unplayable when he is on hacking for hours at a time, people get frustrated and leave and when the server is already low pop it completely halts ques. Yes I understand the staff doesn't give a **** about the server and Malaco only cares about money or the servers he actually plays on, but I think its very sad that a server that was worked on for so long and is prolly one of the best private quality servers out there is just getting destroyed by 1 hacker.

I've obviously made tickets about this guy and the off chance I get a response the next day, I still see the hacker continually hacking the next day. Is it really that much effort to tell your GMs to stay on top of hackers across all the servers? Hackers are a huge issue that should be addressed especially on lower pop realms, this guy will literally finally kill the server.

Also I've seen Hisue on today and tried to message him about it but all I see that guy do is bg and duel events, so I don't know if the guy does not know how to ban people or if you guys didn't give him the power too, or maybe he just doesn't speak English, idk. But its disappointed seeing a GM on doing some kind of duel event while I have a ticket que'd (with no response) about hacking on the server.

If your current staff clearly doesn't give a **** can you at least make new GMs that are active on this server so they can take care of tickets and hackers. There are lots of ppl like myself that have been playing on this server for years and know the in and outs of it and would gladly volunteer their time. You guys should start GM applications for this server. And althought I do appreciate Hisue doing some events a couple times a week that doesn't excuse the fact that he cannot ban a simple hacker, if he doesn't know how to IP ban him please someone teach him.

2. Maybe they banned him several times but he just has to change ip to be abe to create a new account and come back. The only solution would be to have a GM online at least during peak hours to make sure it doesn't happen (hacker going undermap in arena and waiting untill you leave or draw for example). They are not a lot to do that so it could be handled quite easily (scripters and gcd hackers are another story).

3. It's not just that hacker ... I know of well-known people on the server who also use cheats constantly and the reports do not work.

blackrock is dead .. toxic community .. premades that just wants to humiliate people in the gy ... hackers and little things like the lack of DR in for example rogues .. they dug the grave of blackrock.

Sorry for my english !.

4. I've played thousands of games of soloq and have never ever met any of the fabled hackers. I've seen some - very few - in BGs and the Isle though, and they were mildly annoying at the very worst.

When it comes to reporting, I think you need to make it on the website instead of ingame. I imagine you also need to provide enough information for the staff to actually be able to do something.

I'm guessing that what a lot of people do is smash an incomprehensible message using the in-game ticket system. "gm help hacker is ruin servur again DO SOMETHING om g dead servrr bad script"

Blackrock is alive and well. People have been complaining about it being dead since 2013.

5. Play 2vs2 at 1700+ and you see every day a hacker going under floor. Solo queue is other thing but you see a few guys too. It's a nightmare up rating to 1500/1700 (dps), you get half of time afks/wintraders (healers) and they delete the chars and can't be tracked.
    Owloverlordq you are a positive guy but the sad true is... you only can play for fun and not for rating because the server don't have staff or any control to stop a new guy to queue at solo queue without binds xD/a troller/hacker, only when have events.
    When we do a ticket... we use the id, images, and names. As it is obvious.

6. You grossly exagerate the problem in soloq. I played more than 200 soloq games from 1500 this past month and I only experienced wintraders 2 or 3 times, and one time a guy going undermap.

The 1500-1700 elo is a nightmare because a lot of players at this rating try their class for the first time, so you often are matched with complete noobs not giving a fck.

Didn't play 2v2 so can't say if it's worse
    Edited: November 13, 2017