1. Forget this server if it nor beging Fixed!

Nothing Works, Uldum, Vas´hir, Mount Hyal and deepholm, there is Errors on alle places and You can´t complete the Quest stories

Sad, I had hope I one more time could play Cataclysm, and it is not possible on this server :(

I hope this will be fixed so we can play the Quest lines :)

2. I wonder if we're playing the same game...

Hyjal can literally be 100% completed
    Deepholm works you can get Exalted with the reputation here and buy the enchants
    Uldum works fine as I tried it recently
    Vashj'ir is alright I used (and I sitll) to level my characters here. Just search for the quests.
    Twilight Highlands quest chain works fine (not 100% completed, but you can go really far)

Please take the quest at the big pannel in front of Grommash Hold if you are Horde and if you are Alliance well I don't know where that pannel is so maybe use wowhead or google.

Everything I said here has been personally tested by me.

3. Maybe because I am an alliance ?

The Quest there shall take me to Vas´hir dont works, The never coma a boat, and When I ride to Vas´hir and take the start quest, then the Quest with the fight where I shalll be capterede newer starts .

In Uldum shall I up on the Aliance Gunship an chapter a man, he fly under the ship And i vant camptere him :(

In Uldum I cant get the High Priest Quest with the fish, Every time I damage them They go on full life.

(sry for the bad english)

4. I never tried the quest in those regions as an Alliance so that might be the problem but I'm not sure. :/

Have you tried to follow some guides? I don't know what to suggest, it works fine for me.

5. I remember all this quest, an do exacty what I shall, Think I will try a horde char, the server are maby fixed on the horde side, most people play horde as I understand :) Hope I works when I play a horde Mage instead :)

6. I wish you the best! If you need anything you can whisper me in-game. My name is the same as my forum's name. :)

7. I was a try, I are level 5 and cant complete Blood Elf Quest Solanians Scrying Orb

I stop here, this server are not Scriptet ok!

Thanks for You info but there all to many Quest there are broken

8. I think we'll need another rose-colored promotion video to fix that one
    When I write I was level 5, I think all know is must be the starting area for BlodElf, also the first Quest series :(