1. Will arena points reset in season 3?

this might be asked a lot but i've yet to get any solid answer. I asked a few gms and i got different answers so i'm not sure what to make of it so i want this answered so i can refer to it later.

Will arena points from season 2 carry over to season 3, or will they be reset. Please reply with a CLEAR answer not yes or no, Thank you.

2. for the 500th time, they do not reset

3. i'd like a staff to confirm because i've had 1 gm tell me they do reset and 1 told me they dont reset so

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....76#post2839176

"As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms."

5. How about the available PvP gear for honor ? Are both s1 and s2 pass from ap to honor ?! Nobody really answer to this question .

6. Well there wasnt definitve answer from answer,people are linking s1>s2 reply not s2>s3 reply from staff.
    When s3 hits s1 goes for honor,and s2 goes for less price then usual.

Also in retail s2>s3 crossover the points did remain.Anyways check threads regularly,i think they will update it very soon since we are near closure of season 2.

7. Bruce Lee is probably right.. Merciless Gear will be fraction less arena points from other dude in Area 52... Also in Area 52 why is Gladiator Shield same price as Merciless Shield?

8. Well there wasnt definitve answer from answer,people are linking s1>s2 reply not s2>s3 reply from staff.
    When s3 hits s1 goes for honor,and s2 goes for less price then usual.

Also in retail s2>s3 crossover the points did remain.Anyways check threads regularly,i think they will update it very soon since we are near closure of season 2.
    Cheers Peregrine , ur prob right.