1. Is sacred shield bugged or am I just misinformed?

I just recently hit 80 so tried it out and I have Divine Guardian talent.

It absorb exactly 500 damage.

The issues I see is:
    1. It does not gain the +20% stronger from Divine Guardian. (Base is 500, so it should be at least 600 absorbed)

2. Isn't it supposed to scale? I though I remembered it scaling so I googled it and read posts from patch 3.1.1 saying it absorbed 1.5-2k for them with the scaling.

### EDIT ###
    Found the bug: If you cast Sacred Shield on someone else it does NOT scale, if you cast Sacred Shield on yourself it does scale. I noticed it in when I did a dungeon. Tried to reproduce it on some elites in ICC and same thing happened there.

So in its current state it is best to use Sacred Shield on yourself since it is 3-5x stronger then, although still worth using on a tank even in a nerfed state.
    It is kinda bad since Sacred Shield is really good on a tank, with only 500 absorb it is less likely Flash of Light will be cast while it is up (it gives +50% Flash of Light crit chance)

I am not sure if it was like this in retail or not, I assume not. I have not submitted it to the bug tracker, I am a bit lazy and won't do it right now, might do it later but if someone else want to they can test it and submit the bug.
    Edited: November 14, 2017

2. they might be talking about average shielding over the unspecced 30s duration? That's what I would assume. Also for the amount absorbed check the spell itself on your action bar and not the "buff" icon that pops up and shows a varied amount when it procs.

But if it does turn out to be bugged, make a post on it in the bug tracker.

3. That's a pretty huge bug if that's the case, I can't remember the formula but it should absorb anywhere between 3-4.5k based on spellpower.