1. Missing items

Can someone please be kind enough to educate me as to why there are so many items are missing ingame and that are only available via the coinshop.Let me give you the list of things that ive noticed.
    1)Upgraded lightning steel weapon recipes from isle of thunder (blacksmithing), cannot be learned after making their predecessors.For example,blazeguard recipe should be automatically obtained after making fireguard.I later searched the marketplace to see if it was there,found it only for coins.
    2)Circle of flame being removed from the loot table of ambassador flamelash.
    3)Only icc normal is made available hence its impossible to farm for invincible(that flying horse mount) as well as many heroic versions of some weapons and armor.
    4)Barely any low level dungeons/ raid being worked on and letting the items that they drop being only available in the coinshop.
    5)The third boss in deadmines being bugged.

I'm sorry to say but it feels like all of these restrictions was done intentionally just to force us to spend irl money for coins ingame if we ever want to dream of obtaining those items.

The current marketplace is made for the wotlk and tbc realms,it shows no consideration for the state of this realm.

2. I have made many posts same as this and none of gms ever bothered him/her self to give an answer! Obvioulsly they know this realm is dead so not many ppl playing it so they wont recieve good money fron it! So they have to force ppl to donate for low lvl content items... BEST SERVER EVER

3. 5)The third boss in deadmines being bugged.
    He works since last update as well as HC event.

3)Only icc normal is made available hence its impossible to farm for invincible(that flying horse mount) as well as many heroic versions of some weapons and armor.
    To enter HC your raid leader should have http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...rone-10-player for 10 man and http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4...rone-25-player for 25 man
    Edited: November 13, 2017

4. I've suggested so many items, some things like Tabards that are missing from the coins shop (only 2 are sold there for some reason), even sent a pm but no response.
    I know in the past they would update the marketplace in a scheduled manner but that hasn't been done in quite some time and we wonder if that is going to happen and if that happens, will our suggested items be considered.

5. Have you ever wondered as to why tabard of flame costs more than tabard of frost? :)