1. Cross-Faction BGs

It is time for cross-faction bgs, even if it means possibly completely killing the horde faction i don't expect people to faction change there even if you make faction changing to horde free.

The player-base has shrunk enough to pretty much force the entirety of the pve community to move to alliance already with only 1 pvp guild being alive and well on the horde side, a pvp guild that would probably appreciate quicker que times in their 5man premades.

I know that the main gripe warmane has with making cross-faction pvp is the fact that horde side might just die, but the whole point of having 2 factions is pvp, and the pvp part of the game is dying very quickly at this point with hour long que times in peak hours and being downright impossible to que(there are 3 level 85s online on horde in the time i'm writing this). Making cross-faction bgs would at least breath new life to the pvp aspect with viable que times and interest rising which could end up helping the 1 horde pvp guild that's left active to recruit a couple more people. That maybe in combination with opening transfering to horde for free or even giving some small cosmetic reward for transfering toons to horde could actually end up making a difference.

Finally, a quick note regarding low interest in 2s, it would be nice to change requirements on elite pvp gear which is unobtainable right now unless you donate for it to actually make the requirements be something achievable like 2.2k rating in 2s and 1.7k in 3s, doing that would actually encourage people already cataclysmic gladiator geared that previously had no real interest in 2s to spend time on their toons to get those nice shiny elite weapons and sets.

I'd like some community feedback on this, in order to demonstrate that this isn't just my personal desires but it is something the community itself has been wanting for quite some time, and maybe when some forum mod sees this thread they could forward it to whoever could actually make BGs become cross-faction.

2. Yea its true horde lacks alot of people i would say 15%horde/85%alliance this roughly the population of Neltharion pvp isnt bad on horde side but they dont play alot nowdays as they did before thats why people have long ques like 20mins+ or even hours , forget about pve tho i had to 7man ds10 days ago with couple of friends .

3. +++++

Since it has become mainly a PvP realm, that would help a lot. Maybe cross-faction raid/dungeon one day for the PvE'rs?

4. This is the single biggest thing they could do to help Neltharion, imo.

5. chaos your ideas are nice but sadly THEY dont give a ****

+i think forcing solo queue on bgs would be quite good too

6. something achievable like 2.2k rating in 2s.
    You can't get 2.2k in 2s right now

7. I wonder will they implement this...

Lol