1. Holy Paladin and when to judge JOL/JOW

So, if I'm not wrong JoL scales with 10% of ap and 10% of sp, making the best candidate to judge light: Ret > Prot > Holy. Am I missing something here? Because almost every single prot/ret I've raided with refuses to use JoL giving the reason as simply "healers should judge light".

Does it not make more sense for someone who judges in their rotation (thus practically 100% uptime on JoL) to use light, and since hpallies only judge to keep the buff up they should use JoW? JoL doesnt scale as well for holy, doesnt affect beacon and in hectic fights you sometimes cannot spare a gcd to refresh judgement on the boss for maximum uptime.

I'm talking about a raid comp with 2 or more paladins of course.

2. judgement of light changelog:
    Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now heals for 2% of the attacker's maximum health instead of a variable amount based on the spell power and attack power of the judging paladin.

3. It wouldn't really matter who JoLs, but some holy paladins have Trauma, GTS or Valanyr. And there are no fights in which you wouldn't be able to keep your jol up as a holy paladin.

4. judgement of light changelog:
    Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now heals for 2% of the attacker's maximum health instead of a variable amount based on the spell power and attack power of the judging paladin.
    Ok, so I see that all JoL from all paladins are same now.

.... And there are no fights in which you wouldn't be able to keep your jol up as a holy paladin.
    The scenarios you are talking about aside, what do you mean ? Usually I judge every 30-45s on average to keep the haste buff up, while the debuff on mob only lasts 20s. Should I just be judging every 20s anyway? This is assuming there is another paladin that judges as part of their rotation (prot/ret). As per first post, wouldn't they achieve higher uptime of JoL than a holy pally?
    Edited: November 13, 2017 Reason: Clarification

5. you can easily judge at the end of a HL cast. especially since you should be getting lots of haste to reduce the global cd to 1sec so taking your time to refresh it is quite the heal boost. Especially if you place it on targets that need to die since you will have the tank and all dps proccing it

On another note, the only time you would use judge - wisdom is if you have another pally in group applying light to a boss already. You would get the benefit of both mana and health coming into the group in said scenario

6. Whoever has divinity 5/5 and/or val'anyr/trauma should use jol (in a properly made 25 man raid). Every other person should stay away from jol.

7. Whoever has divinity 5/5 and/or val'anyr/trauma should use jol (in a properly made 25 man raid). Every other person should stay away from jol.
    ^ What he said is on point.