1. Best class for pvp

Hi all', i am new in this server and i want to know which is the best and easiest class to play in TBC foto pvp. I want to choose warlock, mage or druid. I also will leveling alone so maybe warlock will be the best for solo play this expansion? I also have 120ms latency due to my bad internet so i would prefer a class that works good with this latency. Thanks
    Edited: November 13, 2017

2. Play what is fun for you, not what the "best" is. If latency is an issue, play a lock an d spread dots / fear spam.

3. Slsl lock or stunlock rogue is the easiest. Good thing in a lock is that it's easy to level, works great with latency and once you grow bored of the cookiecutter spec there are other viable specs to try too. Frost mages are op aswell bit if latency is an issue it's a bit harder.
    If you don't mind playing a healer then go for a druid. "Best" healer in 2.4.3 and you have HoTs so lag shouldn't be such an issue with that either.
    But Vethexe is right. Play what you like and fits you the most. Don't be "just another player".

4. If you are a coward in real life then rogues are for you... they are the ultimate cheese class and is the reason ppl move on to other expansions. But since everyone is making rogues because of all the cheese rogues out there it may balance out server in long run with 100% rogues ... You wont see anyone on screen but it will be stealthers everywhere like end if the movie Predator 2.. rofl

5. Hi all', i am new in this server and i want to know which is the best and easiest class to play in TBC foto pvp. I want to choose warlock, mage or druid. I also will leveling alone so maybe warlock will be the best for solo play this expansion? I also have 120ms latency due to my bad internet so i would prefer a class that works good with this latency. Thanks
    Rogue, Frost mage, lock. In that order, with the first two being far ahead of the third due to abscence of any counter classes.

If you are a coward in real life then rogues are for you... they are the ultimate cheese class and is the reason ppl move on to other expansions. But since everyone is making rogues because of all the cheese rogues out there it may balance out server in long run with 100% rogues ... You wont see anyone on screen but it will be stealthers everywhere like end if the movie Predator 2.. rofl
    Rogues were busted throughout all of the base game and the two following expansions. My guess is that they are busted beyond wotlk too so i dont think its the class that makes ppl switch expansions
    Edited: November 14, 2017

6. you will see it become a realm of rogues and majority of population leave.

7. Unless each rogue wields glaives no ,they wont leave.Sl Sl lock can rape majority of rogues,so is bear druid.Mages can rape rogues as well and list goes on.
    Dont compare majority top 3% players to rest of community.