1. Why are we rushing content?

Just was looking at some things and i'm confused as to why warmane is rushing to push out content.

For example

Retail:
    S1 = 140 days
    S2 = 159 days
    S3 = 208 days

Warmane:
    S1 = 93 Days (33.5% shorter)
    S2 = 119 Days (25.2% shorter)
    S3 = ?

Maybe this is what people want I guess i'm just worried that season 3 will also be reduced from the retail duration and be short lived.

2. Good point. I realize more experienced gamers and/or people with a lot of free time/ less IRL commitments can rush through the content much faster, but i agree with OP. The point of having progression is to have some time to savor it. We know that at one point the server will reach SWP and season 4 and just stay like that. When that happens there's nothing to set it apart from the other TBC private servers anyway (apart from the huge pop ofc). Not hating, just my 2 cents.

3. Back in the days people lacked experience and knowledge. Nowdays contect is cleared at least twice faster than it was @ retail. 25% shorter duration is good enough. Some guilds like mine have been clearing T6 content since week 1, so..

4. Back in the days people lacked experience and knowledge. Nowdays contect is cleared at least twice faster than it was @ retail. 25% shorter duration is good enough. Some guilds like mine have been clearing T6 content since week 1, so..
    I'm mainly trying to look out for the longevity of the server. I think the faster we rush out the content the faster the server will die (eventually). It can particularly have a negative effect on the pvp'ers moreso than the pve'ers.

5. Back in the days people lacked experience and knowledge. Nowdays contect is cleared at least twice faster than it was @ retail. 25% shorter duration is good enough. Some guilds like mine have been clearing T6 content since week 1, so..
    Kudos to you and your guild mate, but again, the point is longevity of the content as opposed to accessibility. I think the server in it's current state is as popular as it is mostly because you get a chance to experience the content as it progresses instead of just having everything out and having some of it already be obsolete e.g. Season 1 gear and Kara being farmed juat for badges. So to just reach that point as quickly as possible is a bit baffling to me.

6. Basically, look @ wotlk server. It has all contect available and still peaks population @ prime hours. I belive same will be with outland.

7. Seems like it'll be a thriving server, even when the last patch is released, but I do aggre, I wish it'd slow down a bit.

8. They are releasing PvP seasons to coincide with new PVE content releases and the two are meeting in the middle. By that I mean on retail the PVE content was available sooner, while the PvP content took a lot longer to release.. On Warmane the PVE content has been released more staggered and slower, while the PVP content is being released much faster, so as I said meeting in the middle.

9. They are releasing PvP seasons to coincide with new PVE content releases and the two are meeting in the middle. By that I mean on retail the PVE content was available sooner, while the PvP content took a lot longer to release.. On Warmane the PVE content has been released more staggered and slower, while the PVP content is being released much faster, so as I said meeting in the middle.
    I see. This makes a bit more sense then as to why it feels like the contents coming out faster than it should.

Thanks for clearing that up.

10. I'm mainly trying to look out for the longevity of the server. I think the faster we rush out the content the faster the server will die (eventually). It can particularly have a negative effect on the pvp'ers moreso than the pve'ers.
    A very large community not even present on the warmane yet cuz they say "no legendary glaives and bow? suxx that realm we dont play there". That is not death, but new life.