1. Key press

hi peps.

I'm getting the hang of this multiboxing, and its fun, just running an 5 man team on icecrown(1pally and 4 dks) Ive set up some mapped kets and binds to use the num pad, which works pretty well.

what I wanted to ask is, I like to see when a key is pressed, I know u can add a bar on the 1-9 to see a key press. would it be possible to add something like this to the bar I'm using the keypad for, eg I use bar 6 (bartender)

thanks

2. If your idea was something to track cooldowns then you could relay the abilities to your active char with the Video FX option of ISboxer, alternatively the easier option is probably to get an addon like Party Ability Bars in which you can exactly choose which abilities you want to track.
    Edited: November 14, 2017

3. Thanks for the reply.

Not sure how to say what I actually mean. When you play wow and press a key, on screen you can you can see the button flashing as u click it.
    I now have some num lock keys as some spells but once I set them up in isboxer, for me they seem to lose the flashing as I press them, the spells all work etc. It would be nice to see when it’s actally been press if that make sense .

4. Okay, so you are using bartender?
    Are the buttons on a hidden bar?
    Are the keybinds you made on ISboxer relaying the exact key you bound to those buttons ? (Note that the key input doesn't have to be the same as the key output for ISBoxer)
    Did you use the ISBoxer macro system?
    You can always use the ISBoxer ingame debugging console to figure out exactly what's happening.
    more about that here: http://isboxer.com/wiki/ISBoxer_Debugging_Console