1. Tri Spec

I would love if we could get the opportunity to buy another spec slot.

I'm stuck in pve with all my specs. Would love to do more pvp.

Could make it 2k or even more. I bet people would buy it. This would also help the economy by being another gold sink.

Thoughts?

2. yea man im tired of having to redo my tank spec constantly when i want to pve as tank, i got dps pve main spec and like to pvp alot just tired of wasting gold to redo my talents constantly, im all for it

3. Since mechanic already made for TBC I don't see how it'd be a problem for Wotlk

4. The first 2 posts should tell you why this is a bad idea.

Inflation would skyrocket and the gold squishes would be coming every 6 months not every year. A 1 time 2k(even 5k) buy is not a gold sink. A gold sink is something you have to spend gold over and over(repairs, changing specs, reagents, etc)

Ironically enough the 2nd post says just that. That he is tired of having to spend gold over and over and just wants a 1 time buy and then no more spending gold basically negating what the first poster said this was for.

5. I play a drood and feel like I deserve 8 different specs. I feel it's unfair I can't click a button and change specs every time I go to a different zone. See how stupid that sounds. Play two different specs and if u feel like u want to play more than that lvl another character. The exp multiplier on most of the warmane servers makes this a really quick process. Good luck.

6. You think you do, but you don't.

7. Get Talented (Addon, duh!)
    Buy stacks of glyphs
    Set HS near trainer for convenient respecs
    Never fly anywhere, warlocks and summoning stones exists.
    ???
    Problem solved