1. Herb and mining rates, bots or bugged?

So I started leveling herbalism on my char and the first thing i saw on some low level zones was that the amount of nodes available were much lower than retail's, the thing is I don't know whether it's bots farming the nodes, respawn bug or just not enabled at all, I've roamed through howling fjord and borean tundra and the abundant amount of herbs i could find were tiger lily, goldclover were pretty much non existent and for those that will say to report the bug, it's already reported in fact, it has been reported plenty of times and at this point i don't really know if it is negligence from the development team or a hard time coding the whole thing.

2. Bots, and this server doesn't do well at preventing them.

3. are you sure about that ? I haven't seen many bots to be honest cause if that was the case, they'd gather EVERYTHING and by the looks of it tiger lily (what i can gather so far) has been abundant and i went from borean to howling and then back to borean and they respawned just fine, didn't have much luck with goldclover though

4. Icecrown population is a few times more than most blizzard server had. That means more competition on all levels, thats all.

5. if a rogue is botting herbs, how you gonna see them?

6. So I started leveling herbalism on my char and the first thing i saw on some low level zones was that the amount of nodes available were much lower than retail's, the thing is I don't know whether it's bots farming the nodes, respawn bug or just not enabled at all, I've roamed through howling fjord and borean tundra and the abundant amount of herbs i could find were tiger lily, goldclover were pretty much non existent and for those that will say to report the bug, it's already reported in fact, it has been reported plenty of times and at this point i don't really know if it is negligence from the development team or a hard time coding the whole thing.
    It's a bit of both. For whatever reason, whenever they redid all of Wrath with this new core, they also removed a huge chunk of the herb and mine spawns and never put them back in, and any bug reports about it were ignored for whatever reason. Plus there is a huge, huge amount of bots on here.