1. PVP healing & ressing

Do you have any good solution to pvp healing and ressing?

I use 1 dk 4 pala. I use healbot and send mouse clicks to everyone when pressing on healbot.

In wintergrasp my healbot window gets too big (outside screen) and it gets unsorted and it is really hard to find myself in it with 40 people in raid. Maybe someone has a much better solution?

I can't use "target=name" macros in wintergrasp either, not sure if they only work if you are in the same group. Any solution to it?

I also haven't come up with any good way of ressing, right now I have to switch window, press corpse, press ability. Not really a good way.
    I am thinking about using some round robin that makes each paladin target a different target and try to use ress on it, so if I press it a few times it should ress everyone but several characters might try to ress the same target.

2. Get rid of healbot, install grid and Grid costum layouts: https://www.wowace.com/projects/gridcustomlayouts (this is 3.3.5a link, dnk what expansion you play).
    This way you can hardcode the order of characters, for example: your 5 chars come first, the rest is in alphabetic or class order.
    Use grid in combination with clique addon to assign mouseclicks with modifiers or just use mouseover macros.
    Edited: November 14, 2017