1. Getting hit by spells / arrows after i vanish

Usually im used to vanishing stuff like chaos bolts / chimeras etc but it seems like some things ( like hunter attacks ) seem to just hit me anyways and just unstealth me , is this a wotlk thing or is this a bug ? ( If you arent sure what im reffering to rogues can usually vanish attacks that are already flying so they dont hit , doesnt seem to work here though and idk why ) .

Also as a pandaria player ( new to wotlk but i really want to get in to it ) i cant stant having non player class colour nameplates for enemies and i cant find an addon for that , if there is any addon out there and you guys happen to know about it mind sharing ? :)

EDIT : Also i would love to ask you guys if i should go combat for PvE so i can roll for ArP items for sub spec or should i go for assassination pve so i can roll for the daggers , i know i need a mix of pve and pvp items for pvp here but i honestly have no idea how to mix them except knowing i need atleast 900+ resil to be competetive , thanks allot again :) .
    Edited: November 14, 2017

2. Icecrown delay is messed up, on Blackrock vanishing should work.

You can toggle nameplate enemy colors in Interface options (was probably in Combat subgroup).

3. Vanishing on Icecrown has historically been broken. That's why I don't PvP there. Also, Starfall getting you out of stealth, certain AoE effects hitting you behind pillars, pets running through pillars... stuff like that.

If you want proper PvP experience, as you make it sound that way, I'd just recommend playing on Blackrock.

4. Vanishing on Icecrown has historically been broken. That's why I don't PvP there. Also, Starfall getting you out of stealth, certain AoE effects hitting you behind pillars, pets running through pillars... stuff like that.

If you want proper PvP experience, as you make it sound that way, I'd just recommend playing on Blackrock.

Wait .... if they can fix it on one of the realms why havent they done it for the others ( especially if its a known issue that is basicly breaking a class lul ) ? Sorry might be a dumb question but i dont really know how all of this works. Sadly playing on blackrock really isnt an option for me because all of my mates just WANT to play on icecrown for some damn reason ;/ .
    Edited: November 14, 2017

5. Wait .... if they can fix it on one of the realms why havent they done it for the others ( especially if its a known issue that is basicly breaking a class lul ) ? Sorry might be a dumb question but i dont really know how all of this works. Sadly playing on blackrock really isnt an option for me because all of my mates just WANT to play on icecrown for some damn reason ;/ .
    Because of "priorities"

6. Wait .... if they can fix it on one of the realms why havent they done it for the others ( especially if its a known issue that is basicly breaking a class lul ) ? Sorry might be a dumb question but i dont really know how all of this works. Sadly playing on blackrock really isnt an option for me because all of my mates just WANT to play on icecrown for some damn reason ;/ .
    Because Blackrock is Arena Tournament reborn and it's on a different core.

7. All that they said above, but there is also a part of users that have some kind of script that break your vanish immediately, I even have some clips recorded, on blackrock server. For example, a warrior while I was in dead zone and without bleedings or dots, broke my vanish immediately with heroic throw, I see that thing happening many times but I have recoreded only few.

8. I have also noticed this lately. It used to kinda work before, but now I am always (10/10) eating blinds/stuns in vanish. Will have to properly test it before contributing to the bug tracker.

As for gearing up sub in raids, I suggest specing combat, as agi daggers can be rolled on only by hunters, who anyway prefer the look of a back sitting axes, and rogues, while arp leather gear/trinkets/rings/necks are rolled by many (and i mean many), so you want to stay in the priority list there.

9. As a new player on Icecrown I noticed the same thing really quickly , especially with hunters ( their autoattack breacks vanish like hell). Another thing i noticed is an abnormally hight fail % of CoS. I mostly sufferd it when i use it nearly the same time as the opponent uses his offensive spell on me ( I CoS right after kidney ends on a Priest and i get feared with CoS on like 50% of the times). That really is furstrating.