1. Blackrock appreciation thread!

Hey,

I'm opening this topic to show appreciation for all the time and work that has gone into making Arena Tournament - now Blackrock - into a server that it is today: a place where we can experience the greatest WoW expansion's PVP without any grind & without paying any money.

Personally, I've picked up the resto druid a while ago now, and what started as me having no idea what I'm doing at 1400 lead into consistently playing above shoulder rating and finding new ways to improve to go even higher. If all goes well, I'll have most of the wrathful gear by the end of this season, and, lul, I even managed to start shifting out to avoid getting banished :p.

The community is what you'd expect from a PVP server, so it can be pretty toxic at times. There's a lot of empty posturing to appear powerful and in control when it's obvious the person doing it is nothing like that. There's also of lot of raging, but would a PVP server experience be complete without an occasional whisper telling you to kill yourself? I don't think so.

I've met a number of friendly people on the server even if it took a while. But if you're open and have a positive attitude, you'll attract other players with these traits. If all you do is rage about players and complain about the server, well, what do you expect.

The server does have a number of problems that may or may not be addressed in future. However, even with all of the issues, Blackrock remains a really fun server to play on, and I'm happy that it exists!

BEZT REGARD,

Liebe

2. Only when i see thebankk in chat, I know the server is a good place and I feel safe.
    Sadly this doesn't happen since months so I'm considering about quitting WoW and eventually get a job.

3. Only when i see thebankk in chat, I know the server is a good place and I feel safe.
    Sadly this doesn't happen since months so I'm considering about quitting WoW and eventually get a job.
    You are not wrong. Sometimes before sleep, I like to imagine Thebank now has a loving wife, children, and a successful penis enlargement business.