1. My account got a perma banned for no reason.

To keep this short, I have a warmane account named "Hidanone". I was trying to play WoW on school, by using a VPN named Windscribe. It's a solid vpn and gets the job done, but when I logged in to play some WoW, I got kicked out immediately. When I tried to log back in, it said that I was banned, so I went to the Warmane website and tried to log in there. When I tried to log in, it said I was benned for Advertising. I think I got banned, because I connected to somewhere in France, and I happened to be connected to a IP that got marked previously as advertising.

I never advertised on Warmane. I have multiple high level accounts and I play them daily, since most advertisers only have multiple lvl 1 accounts. I play WoW since Molten WoW back in 2012, and I'd love to get my account back please. I'm also sure that my accounts didn't get hacked since I wasn't notified of any changed on my account.

My account that got banned for no reason is named Hidanone, with my main death knight named Everlook. Would the admins please take a look at this?
    I'd do anything to get my account back.

2. send an email to [email protected] and avoid using vpn's if you can, lots are banned for advertising.