1. Cross-Guild Chat Addon that works with 3.3.5?

Our guild is looking for a way to share guild chat with another guild.

I've tried "Cross Guild Chat" but it doesn't show in Interface/Addons nor can I find any kind of command list or documentation on how to "generate the link" to share with the other guild leader. From what I've ready ONLY the two guild leader need have this addon for both guilds to share chat - that is ideal to me.

I've heard of Guild2Guild, but those without addon will see the relay name next to the person speaking. Less than ideal.

I've heard of GreenWall, but I don't think that was out for 3.3.5 (earliest on Curse is 4.0.3)

I see one called FZ Cross-Realm Communicator, but again not released until 5.1.0?

If someone has one that's working for 3.3.5, and isn't something everyone has to load, please let me know thanks.
    Edited: November 14, 2017

2. Well if as you mention only the guild masters need to have the addon, this will also only work if the gm's are both online from what i know of basic wow api functions that are available. So you need to consider that aswell.
    OT: no i never tried to use any of these addons.

3. Hello there.

Like densi77 said, if one of the Guild Leaders isn't online, then guilds won't be able to send messages to each other.

A while ago, I created a guild-cross-chat addon as a request for another person. You can get it here (https://expirebox.com/download/a2a56...8058243a9.html).

The only config you need to do is to change the first line of the file GuildXChat.lua. Change "TEST" to something related with your guild (leave the quotes), then share the addon with your guild - or simply tell them to change the first line to what you just changed.

All members need to have the addon, or else they won't be able to send/receive messages to/from the other side.

Have a nice day.