1. Multiboxing in battlegrounds / wintergrasp

Can we please prevent multiboxers form playing wintergrasp or battle grounds? They can literally one shot the boss in Alterac valley with 3 towers up. There is no possible way for us to win. Its abusing the game and makes it literally unplayable for the other 60 players in the battle ground. Then in wintergrasp we just get farmed at the spawn every wintergrasp because the multiboxer just one shots the raid with chain lightning at the spawn at the very start. How is this fair? How is this good for the community? Why are you supporting this? This is a very serious issue and many people are quitting because of it.

2. Maybe you should switch up some tactics? Obviously you're doing it dead wrong.

3. chain lightning hits upto 4 targets if glyphed. lets say all 4 players would die from it ( wich is impossible but nvm that.), has cooldown of 6 seconds, so basicly you would need 60sec's to kill whole raid(thats if chain is instant cast anyway). so thats already far from 1shot, by 9 shots.
    if the raid is stupid enough to charge and do nothing then, yeah sure, u'd die easy, but normally, people do aoe cc/stuns, wich prolongs those 60sec's by fair amount.

@ OP, you are litterally exaggerating.

As for you pokemon master!
    Yep, winning bg where i farm hks isnt rocket science at all, unless i am alone in the bg.

4. As for you pokemon master!
    Yep, winning bg where i farm hks isnt rocket science at all, unless i am alone in the bg.
    Nothing about this game is rocket science. People ***** about being bad, I'm simply telling them to switch up tactics.

5. I was in there, not fun to play. Ended up being a 30 min + bg..
    This is just bad for the game in general. Nothing good about it at all. Ban it!

6. I was in there, not fun to play. Ended up being a 30 min + bg..
    This is just bad for the game in general. Nothing good about it at all. Ban it!
    don't like it, quit. no amount of whining is going to change warmanes stance on mutliboxing.

7. Good luck, you're like the 200th person to complain.

8. i wonder if all this grief is worth it to them over 5 or 6 guys who mb

9. i wonder if all this grief is worth it to them over 5 or 6 guys who mb
    grief? ur funny.

ofc it is worth it, in many ways.

its fun, the fact that you alone can do ALOT, is worthy already, imagine, capping towers and not being afraid 3-5 players will come to rape you in it, or, camping drek with no need to go for towers, burn or defend w/e it may be. it simply is a good feeling that you can ignore all the stupid players who aither are 2k gs and cant do nothing in general, or those who just want to zerg, everything is upto you now, the bg goes the way you make it go.

multiboxing is the most profitable ,,proffesion". yes you need to put alot of work into making it to max, but in the end you have unlimited supply of gold income wich will be enough for the rest of your life without need of grinding. you are having fun and making money.

its funny how you all say ppl gunna quit becouse of multiboxing, but hey, since the day 1 of icecrown, during peak times server was always with players waiting in que, its always full for like 3-4years now? we are not new, i play on icecrown since the day 1, there are people who played on Ragnaros wayyy back.

at same time funny when you talk about server becomming mboxing fest, and at some point there will only be multiboxers floating arround with no place for solo-players. well heres a newsflash for you, the count of active/inactive multiboxers hasnt really changed, ever, and im talking about those who control 10+ chars.

so yeah, talk more ****.

10. We all play games for the fun of it. Some enjoy it without setting own expectations high, some have to put in more effort and work to find their sweet spot. It is always good to respect others view how they can or can't enjoy their game.

But still I agree. When certain things one or few players do for personal joy directly influences or even messes up the fun of a big number of other players, that's where it gets serious. Since multiboxing is allowed and has huge potential to cause the latter - especially since it's not just 2-3 multiboxed characers we are talking about, which would be much less of a problem compared to exessively doing with half a raid full. What is left is two options for people that have problems with it: 1. accept it and go on or 2. avoid BG's or even whole games allowing multiboxing altogether (I left out the option of L2P or git gud, because we all know randomly generated groups of players are unlikely to all have good enough will, skills, coordination, and patience adjusting to multiboxers - and that's absolutely comprehensible).

11. 1. accept it and go on or 2. avoid BG's or even whole games allowing multiboxing altogether (I left out the option of L2P or git gud, because we all know randomly generated groups of players are unlikely to all have good enough will, skills, coordination, and patience adjusting to multiboxers - and that's absolutely comprehensible).
    In most BGs you need to spread and controle multiple areas at once. Multiboxers bind to many slots on one position. You can simply outsmart a multiboxer by avoiding him and controle the areas where he isn´t.
    If everything goes well, a multiiboxer is a beast. But a multiboxer needs way more time to readjust to full power when something got wrong than single players do. Single players revive faster to full hp/mana at the graveyard, than a multiboxer rezzing half his toons mid field.

Trying to fight a multiboxer face to face like lemmings is not going to get you a win, going afk because of them neither. But any team with skilled players can beat a team with a huge disadvantage like a multiboxer. In most BGs it is quite easy to win against a multiboxer.

People who cry in the forum, will probably never be able to beat a multiboxer, but that is a player problem.

12. What do you mean making money off mb for the rest of your life ? Take the red pill next time.
    But if you are selling gold outside of the marketplace that's bannable.

13. What do you mean making money off mb for the rest of your life ? Take the red pill next time.
    But if you are selling gold outside of the marketplace that's bannable.
    but but but i want the blue one :<

dude...
    i said its a proffession, not a full time job lol...

14. You can simply outsmart a multiboxer by avoiding him and controle the areas where he isn´t.
    Outsmart the multiboxer who camps Drek's room with totems, and you have 100 reinforcements to go.
    Noone to kill, you are not allowed to enter because totem explosion will derail all your raid.
    All you have to: enter and die, or leave this autistic game.

If you won against a boxer - he is plain bad or does not give a **** about win.

But a multiboxer needs way more time to readjust to full power when something got wrong than single players do.
    It's the same time as normal player, if you are not bad in multiboxing and set your proggrams properly.

Maybe you should switch up some tactics?
    >played game where multiboxer does not care about anything but HK farm
    >talking about tactic

But in the game against Tea when he camped bottleneck your priest dissapeared pretty fast.
    Alas, the leave of such tactican led alliance to lose.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

15. In most BGs you need to spread and controle multiple areas at once. Multiboxers bind to many slots on one position. You can simply outsmart a multiboxer by avoiding him and controle the areas where he isn´t.
    If everything goes well, a multiiboxer is a beast. But a multiboxer needs way more time to readjust to full power when something got wrong than single players do. Single players revive faster to full hp/mana at the graveyard, than a multiboxer rezzing half his toons mid field.

Trying to fight a multiboxer face to face like lemmings is not going to get you a win, going afk because of them neither. But any team with skilled players can beat a team with a huge disadvantage like a multiboxer. In most BGs it is quite easy to win against a multiboxer.

People who cry in the forum, will probably never be able to beat a multiboxer, but that is a player problem.
    Both, those complaining and multiboxer himself are player problems. One opens up the other. I'm not defending either side, but can understand both. Only thing I personally dislike about him, is to what extent he does it and his intention for why he does so. He prefers to play the lonewolf so he can make up not just for bad players, but also gaining personal superiority over everyone else. That's just not good, simply because he doesn't care about giving his own mates a chance (not to mention we all were noobs once, we all started somewhere). The reaction of players complaining about the result of his behaviour can be seen here and ingame. Yes, hate is unnecessary and won't get people nowhere no matter what. Also... WoW never had fair fights. Yet this really massive multiboxing gets this up on a whole different level and brings lot more situations out of balance - just for the fun of one person. Respect should always be present without a doubt, but that doesn't mean people here should jump on everyone who brings up criticism and demanding them to "stop crying". That's plain wrong and absurd.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

123 Last