1. yes grief

when a mb shuts down a wg by farming the spawn point at the very beginning before he is teleported out, that is griefing. he isnt a part of that wg but has already influenced the outcome. when one side is forced to wait an additional 45 seconds to start, the other team has already taken down a tower or etc etc
    Edited: November 15, 2017 Reason: forgot a g

2. yes grief

when a mb shuts down a wg by farming the spawn point at the very beginning before he is teleported out, that is griefing. he isnt a part of that wg but has already influenced the outcome. when one side is forced to wait an additional 45 seconds to start, the other team has already taken down a tower or etc etc
    Thats a bug and must be reported.
    Porblem is phasing completely does not work here.

During wotlk retail it was not possible to rape newcomers before joining battle yourself.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

3. Thats a bug and must be reported.
    Porblem is phasing completely does not work here.

During wotlk retail it was not possible to rape newcomers before joining battle yourself.
    If that's the case, it should be bannable like every other exploit in the game until the fix is applied.

4. yes grief

when a mb shuts down a wg by farming the spawn point at the very beginning before he is teleported out, that is griefing. he isnt a part of that wg but has already influenced the outcome.
    Nobody stops u from doing the same.
    Build a WG premade and farm the spawn point before the battle starts.
    A multiboxer is like a handicapped pvp premade.
    Handicapped because he has less mobility and can't care about multiple objectives at the same time like a normal premade can.
    Just join a pvp guild and host ur own premades.
    And please, stop crying because u can't beat a premade/ multiboxer with ur team that consist of unorganised randoms.

5. Nobody stops u from doing the same.
    Build a WG premade and farm the spawn point before the battle starts.
    A multiboxer is like a handicapped pvp premade.
    Handicapped because he has less mobility and can't care about multiple objectives at the same time like a normal premade can.
    Just join a pvp guild and host ur own premades.
    And please, stop crying because u can't beat a premade/ multiboxer with ur team that consist of unorganised randoms.
    i would rather not exploit bugs, last I hear it's bannable

6. yes grief

Lol, ever so often you see these threads pop up, quite funny these days. people come to the server thinking they will influence rules by citing personal experience, like somehow the world is coming to an end, and dying in a game a few times is somehow an insult.

What you've listed here, is no different than what I've seen over and over done repeatedly by single players who form groups that are get bored and do the same thing.

Fact is, we do nothing that single players, can't (which I've seen done many, many times).

You learned nothing from my advise before. Stop complaining, the rules have been here since the beginning of the server, they'll be here long after you, and I are gone. You can't force your chosen play-style here.

7. During wotlk retail it was not possible to rape newcomers before joining battle yourself.
    yes it was possible and very much doable. further more, at biggest part of wotlk, there was no teleporter wich tele'd you to spawn point, you could have entered wg from everywhere. wich means you could have stayed in keep hole fight from start and kill whole faction.

8. yes it was possible and very much doable
    Not during 3.3.5

9. Lol, ever so often you see these threads pop up, quite funny these days. people come to the server thinking they will influence rules by citing personal experience, like somehow the world is coming to an end, and dying in a game a few times is somehow an insult.

What you've listed here, is no different than what I've seen over and over done repeatedly by single players who form groups that are get bored and do the same thing.

Fact is, we do nothing that single players, can't (which I've seen done many, many times).

You learned nothing from my advise before. Stop complaining, the rules have been here since the beginning of the server, they'll be here long after you, and I are gone. You can't force your chosen play-style here.
    you got all that from my post?

10. Fact is, we do nothing that single players, can't (which I've seen done many, many times).
    Form 25 manshamans constant premade with sick sync.
    Would like to see that.

11. Form 25 manshamans constant premade with sick sync.
    Would like to see that.
    you will never see that you know why? cus thats inefficient. whats the point of hitting a player for 100k damage when he has 30k hp?
    the point is, whatever we can overcome, players can do that alot easyer.

12. i would rather not exploit bugs, last I hear it's bannable
    No worry. Its legit.
    We contacted a GM several months ago and they gave us green light.

13. WoW never had fair fights. Yet this really massive multiboxing gets this up on a whole different level and brings lot more situations out of balance - just for the fun of one person. Respect should always be present without a doubt, but that doesn't mean people here should jump on everyone who brings up criticism and demanding them to "stop crying". That's plain wrong and absurd.
    One of the biggest reasons why MB do multibox, are threads like this and especially comments like yours. It doesnt matter how "unfair" or "bad" it is, because that is all about. Dominating people, let them cry in forum and so on is one part of the fun.

I was part of a group that crashed whole raids in vanilla. Camping menethil or blackrock just to wipe out raids. We once managed to gang a mt so hard that he was not able to enter zul gurub for one hour. People created horde chars, just to flame us, best day ever. PvP now is meaningless, just some randoms matching in bgs, where names disapear in the shadow of the crowd. You need to be a MB to have a name....

You are not going to change the rules or the player, you just feed them with attention.

14. the point is, whatever we can overcome, players can do that alot easyer.
    But hey, the foreseeable future looks like your stream of honor wont slow any time soon.
    I'm starting to think people who cry about you guys are the same ones who chose wow to play solo.

15. One of the biggest reasons why MB do multibox, are threads like this and especially comments like yours. It doesnt matter how "unfair" or "bad" it is, because that is all about. Dominating people, let them cry in forum and so on is one part of the fun.

I was part of a group that crashed whole raids in vanilla. Camping menethil or blackrock just to wipe out raids. We once managed to gang a mt so hard that he was not able to enter zul gurub for one hour. People created horde chars, just to flame us, best day ever. PvP now is meaningless, just some randoms matching in bgs, where names disapear in the shadow of the crowd. You need to be a MB to have a name....

You are not going to change the rules or the player, you just feed them with attention.
    I feel pitty for, that you can't manage to see the person behind the player and downgrade everyone to being "nothing" if not multiboxing. So I guess PvE players are just nothing for you then too, or maybe only gearscore and dps meter numbers? But you think this, you are downgrading yourself as well - as long as you don't multibox, too. It's really a shame that there is people thinking if they can't wipe out everyone and everything by themselves they can't enjoy the game, no matter if they ruin others fun for achieving this goal. Also, I don't believe you that you really do enjoy people throwing flames on you as you said. I just can't. I believe you rather enjoyed killing them instead, for their reactions. Because reading from you words it looks like you have problems getting the attention or love you are seeking by doing it the old fashioned way, and that is the social one. Since as a multiboxer, there is no need to make friends - its all about you anyways, right?

Don't be like this man, seriously.

First 123 Last