1. An update. Since posting this I have reached level 90 and I am full Prideful mainset 2 off pieces prideful and the rest grievous. I am alliance and I can honestly say that the Horde run a lot more premades which does lead to GY camping and them winning most of the time. That being said this is what comes with the honor grind. Just like the pve players having to wait a week for their instance to unlock we have to endure the good times and the bad times of BG'ing even if its mostly bad. I believe its just a lack of matching up against Horde premades by the alliance.

2. On the bright against a premade or double premade you get to be jack sparrow for a couple of minutes.

https://youtu.be/xe9YBJt0x14?t=113

3. An update. Since posting this I have reached level 90 and I am full Prideful mainset 2 off pieces prideful and the rest grievous. I am alliance and I can honestly say that the Horde run a lot more premades which does lead to GY camping and them winning most of the time. That being said this is what comes with the honor grind. Just like the pve players having to wait a week for their instance to unlock we have to endure the good times and the bad times of BG'ing even if its mostly bad. I believe its just a lack of matching up against Horde premades by the alliance.
    IMHO horde has ruined casual pvp here, too many premades, also sync'ed. Maybe they think random is new rated :P

4. IMHO horde has ruined casual pvp here, too many premades, also sync'ed. Maybe they think random is new rated :P
    This.
    "Random is the new rated" sums up the situation perfectly :))

5. An update. Since posting this I have reached level 90 and I am full Prideful mainset 2 off pieces prideful and the rest grievous. I am alliance and I can honestly say that the Horde run a lot more premades which does lead to GY camping and them winning most of the time. That being said this is what comes with the honor grind. Just like the pve players having to wait a week for their instance to unlock we have to endure the good times and the bad times of BG'ing even if its mostly bad. I believe its just a lack of matching up against Horde premades by the alliance.
    I'm thinking of playing MOP expansion: what are the pros and cons?

Additional questions:
    1. How long does it take to reach level 90?
    2. What is estimated wait times for bgs/arenas? Is there solo qur 3v3?
    3. What's the ping latency for USA players?
    4. What classes are the most playable without many bugs? How is monk or hunter classes?
    5. Anything else I should know about this MOP realm?

Thanks!

6. This.
    "Random is the new rated" sums up the situation perfectly :))
    Yeah I agree. These Horde guilds (looking at you Myriad and Devastation) should be queueing Rated since they want to premade so bad. Would only benefit the server giving the rated bg bracket more activity anyway. Also Alliance need to premade more often to match up against their round the clock premades.

I'm thinking of playing MOP expansion: what are the pros and cons?

Additional questions:
    1. How long does it take to reach level 90?
    2. What is estimated wait times for bgs/arenas? Is there solo qur 3v3?
    3. What's the ping latency for USA players?
    4. What classes are the most playable without many bugs? How is monk or hunter classes?
    5. Anything else I should know about this MOP realm?

Thanks!
    1. Took me a week of on and off playing to reach level 90 and get full BiS pvp
    2. 2s bracket insta q pop 3s doesn't pop unless you ask teams to queue it in world. No solo q for any bracket.
    3. Plenty of NA players play here with no issues I'm from NA but currently overseas so not too sure exactly what the ping is
    4. Havn't found any bugs in terms of class abilities only been here for a week and a half though
    5. This is the best mop realm available anywhere for pvp in my opinion.

7. These Horde guilds (looking at you Myriad and Devastation) should be queueing Rated
    They prefer fighting each other on Global Chat.

First 12