1. Pvp

Hey just wondering if PvP is active on the MoP realm?

2. Hey just wondering if PvP is active on the MoP realm?
    Yes it is. No matter the faction BG wait is no longer than few minutes and 2v2 arena queue is quite active as well.

3. Yes it is. No matter the faction BG wait is no longer than few minutes and 2v2 arena queue is quite active as well.
    Yet, expect to play against overgeared people and being very much frustrated on a regular basis.
    In a hindsight, I would really have much more fun playing something else than doing PvP here.

4. Yet, expect to play against overgeared people and being very much frustrated on a regular basis.
    In a hindsight, I would really have much more fun playing something else than doing PvP here.
    Looks like someone had a bad day of bgs or arena.

If you're looking for a game where you don't have to gear up and gear doesn't matter, WoW isn't the game for you. But if you want to play WoW and want an expansion where gear is more equalized than any other expansion, MoP is the one. It's not even an arguable point. Judging by your other post (and your reference to "870" gear- no idea what you're talking about), you're unaware of the fact that, in MoP, the 550 gear you can grind from regular bgs is BiS. PVE gear scales down in pvp.

There's no OP pve gear in MoP, there are no pieces of gear that require a specific arena rating like in virtually every other expansion. Just regular old prideful gear you get from bgs and arena is BiS. And the class balance in MoP is pretty much better than any other expansion.

But by all means leave if you don't like MoP or aren't good enough to compete in it. But don't act like you've happened upon some special insight into MoP because you haven't. What you posted is nonsense frankly.

5. Looks like someone had a bad day of bgs or arena.

If you're looking for a game where you don't have to gear up and gear doesn't matter, WoW isn't the game for you. But if you want to play WoW and want an expansion where gear is more equalized than any other expansion, MoP is the one. It's not even an arguable point. Judging by your other post (and your reference to "870" gear- no idea what you're talking about), you're unaware of the fact that, in MoP, the 550 gear you can grind from regular bgs is BiS. PVE gear scales down in pvp.

There's no OP pve gear in MoP, there are no pieces of gear that require a specific arena rating like in virtually every other expansion. Just regular old prideful gear you get from bgs and arena is BiS. And the class balance in MoP is pretty much better than any other expansion.

But by all means leave if you don't like MoP or aren't good enough to compete in it. But don't act like you've happened upon some special insight into MoP because you haven't. What you posted is nonsense frankly.
    This was not a bad day.
    This was a bad experience from the beginning to the end.
    The guy will very soon discover what I was talking about, if he tries to play PvP.
    If you enjoy either being camped in a graveyard 24/7 or camping others in the graveyard 24/7, you will like it here.
    This perspective is very valid, since this is what happens most of the time in PvP. If you think it is not valid, you are either blind or ignorant.

6. If you enjoy either being camped in a graveyard 24/7 or camping others in the graveyard 24/7, you will like it here.
    This perspective is very valid, since this is what happens most of the time in PvP. If you think it is not valid, you are either blind or ignorant.
    Sure, it happens a good bit in MoP bgs, but less so than in WOTLK or Cata. I've played all 3 expansions on Warmane, and I play here for a reason. Honestly, I have no idea why a guy who just admitted he hasn't played here for a year before doing bgs for a couple of days decides to portray himself as a MoP pvp expert. You're a noob as you yourself admitted.

But regardless, you're leaving so no need to waste any more time spreading your ill-informed opinions.

7. This was not a bad day.
    This was a bad experience from the beginning to the end.
    The guy will very soon discover what I was talking about, if he tries to play PvP.
    If you enjoy either being camped in a graveyard 24/7 or camping others in the graveyard 24/7, you will like it here.
    Maybe the time of the day you queue favors the faction you didn't choose. It's as such in all the realms. You can try at a different time, or you can simply type /who <pvpguildthatqueuespremades> and try to sync with them. Or make your own premade. I've geared all classes to atleast full Grievous here, mostly by solo queuing with win-lose ratio nearly 1:1.

<pvpguidthatqueuespremade> - Horde : Devastation, Myriad, Kings Avatar
    Alliance : Verbally Violent, Reluctance

There're more PvP guilds on both sides, but the above are more BG oriented ones. As Treba said, there will matches you loose and get graveyard camped no matter which faction,realm or expansion you play. But here is where it's most tolerable.

8. Sure, it happens a good bit in MoP bgs, but less so than in WOTLK or Cata. I've played all 3 expansions on Warmane, and I play here for a reason. Honestly, I have no idea why a guy who just admitted he hasn't played here for a year before doing bgs for a couple of days decides to portray himself as a MoP pvp expert. You're a noob as you yourself admitted.

But regardless, you're leaving so no need to waste any more time spreading your ill-informed opinions.
    First, I did not portray myself as an expert. Yet, I spent enough time here in PvP to know well what I am talking about.
    Second, you yourself admit what I say is valid, the person who asks about PvP can expect endless GY camping in BGs.
    Then, it is their choice whether they decide they would enjoy such gameplay. I was the only one pointing out this reality.

Sure, I do not expect any meaningful discussiuon from you, seeing the amount of aggresssion you put into any response.

9. Maybe the time of the day you queue favors the faction you didn't choose. It's as such in all the realms. You can try at a different time, or you can simply type /who <pvpguildthatqueuespremades> and try to sync with them. Or make your own premade. I've geared all classes to atleast full Grievous here, mostly by solo queuing with win-lose ratio nearly 1:1.

<pvpguidthatqueuespremade> - Horde : Devastation, Myriad, Kings Avatar
    Alliance : Verbally Violent, Reluctance

There're more PvP guilds on both sides, but the above are more BG oriented ones. As Treba said, there will matches you loose and get graveyard camped no matter which faction,realm or expansion you play. But here is where it's most tolerable.
    Yes, of course, this can be done by someone who wants to be winning.

The important thing I wanted to point out is that if you want to PvP here, you either have to enjoy camping others, or you have to "enjoy" getting camped, since this is how you will spend most of your time in PvP . If I knew this, I would think twice whether to level up characters for PvP, therefore, I consider this to be essential information.

10. The important thing I wanted to point out is that if you want to PvP here, you either have to enjoy camping others, or you have to "enjoy" getting camped, since this is how you will spend most of your time in PvP.
    That's incorrect. There're lots of games happening everyday where neither faction held an impassable advantage for the entire duration. Sometimes its a really slow win for a faction, sometimes the losing side ends up winning at the end and so on. Getting graveyard camped (or doing it) happens but not all the time like you make it out to be. Not even most of the time.

11. Getting GY camped already shows he and the randoms he got teamed with has no idea how to PvP in MoP BG's anyway.
    Besides, it has been a valid "tactic" in every expansion and most BG's, ever since they released WSG,
    and after the worlds's first ever Battle played in the history of Azeroth, someone figured out where the spawn location is for World Wide game number 2,
    and one side started camping.
    Also, I like to point out the fact on Frostwolf, you hardly (not never) see any actual 'camping' where in Cap The Flag games the 'GY camping' team does not cap it.

12. That's incorrect. There're lots of games happening everyday where neither faction held an impassable advantage for the entire duration. Sometimes its a really slow win for a faction, sometimes the losing side ends up winning at the end and so on. Getting graveyard camped (or doing it) happens but not all the time like you make it out to be. Not even most of the time.
    10% is a lot of games daily? If I have a sample of 100 and less than 10 do not consist of graveyard camping, that is most of the time.
    I dont care, if you like graveyard comping, enjoy. The argument that I would like to know this situation before investing stands.

13. Getting GY camped already shows he and the randoms he got teamed with has no idea how to PvP in MoP BG's anyway.
    Besides, it has been a valid "tactic" in every expansion and most BG's, ever since they released WSG,
    and after the worlds's first ever Battle played in the history of Azeroth, someone figured out where the spawn location is for World Wide game number 2,
    and one side started camping.
    Also, I like to point out the fact on Frostwolf, you hardly (not never) see any actual 'camping' where in Cap The Flag games the 'GY camping' team does not cap it.
    You are talking nonsense.

First, getting teamed against premades does not say anything about my ability at all.
    Second, I dont care whether you consider graveyard camping a valid tactic. It is boring and annoying.

I can agree with you on the point that not all of these graveyard compings consist of withholding the flag and wasting even more of everyone's time. That is the single redeeming quality I see.

14. my honest oppinion is that something is wrong with bg que. I have ally toons and horde. when i do solo que, i have mostly people who also solo que'ed, outside of premade. And in manny situations we face premades.
    Then, when i change sides, i face the same. it simply cant be right. there are alot of pug bg's but we face premades.. what the hell is happening...

15. 10% is a lot of games daily? If I have a sample of 100 and less than 10 do not consist of graveyard camping, that is most of the time.
    Don't make up numbers to fit your theory. In order to make such a statement, you'd have to queue BGs for several hours a day, at different times, on both factions, then record the number of games where graveyard camping occurred at an early enough time to make the game boring. Then repeat this for several days. Yea, I'm sure you did that.

But let's switch to more beliveable numbers. Say you play 10 games everyday, and you're saying you will not get graveyard camped AT MOST, only 1 game, everyday? It'd take months to get even Grievous here at that rate.

The argument that I would like to know this situation before investing stands.
    There is no situation here. As it stands, for BGs, Frostwolf is the best choice in Warmane as far as balance is concerned. If even this much is "boring and annoying" to you, then honestly, BGs are not for you. That's all. It doesn't have to be everybody's thing either so it's perfectly normal. But don't dissuade new players saying it's all graveyard camping here. That is simply untrue.

12 Last