1. Old Player trys new stuff

Context: Not actually that old...yet...

Hello there everyone, my name is Skye and I'm (sorta) new to Warmane. I tried out the server with some friends a while back but couldn't quite get them into it. After jumping around games a while and being burnt out of XIV I wanted to try getting back into WoW. Unfortunately I don't find the new stuff all that fun, exciting or just anything to be inspired to play more (as I'm sure several of you probably feel the same). It just isn't the same anymore. So I decided to give the server another go only this time on WotLK's Lordaeron server and even only a few levels in, remember why I loved this game again.

Otherwise I suppose some minor details are (kinda) in order. I've been playing WoW on and off since the early TBC days when some friends in middle school got me into it and have had a love/hate relationship since. I've got a bad habit of rambling about stuff and my typing style is weird...I think. When I'm not logged in there's a good chance I'm working on some sort of graphical art. Most of my time lately has been invested in some really weeb stuff (I have started a collection of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid stuff....help me...).

Anyone is free to get a hold of me and chat about whatever, again, WotLK Lordaeron server (Skyelian). Horde of course...cause I just really miss my belf pally tank. Otherwise, have a wonderful day and for Azeroth!

2. Nothing wrong with being weeb. I have a husbando in almost every anime I watch. No shame. Enjoy Lordaeron!