1. [A] <Norwest Corporation> is charity guild accepting new players

I'm a veteran from the Molten-era Lordaeron and decided to return around September 2017.

The community is healthy but the downward trend in population is depressing. (While you could argue the pre-Moltdown population was lower, we had a more active and involved community, for some reason.) This is why I created the ALLIANCE guild <Norwest Corporation> to help newbies and ANY low-level players. Our mission is simply to keep players happy.

Everyone receives a daily allowance which constitutes gold and a few items. Keep in mind that the guild is continually growing, so the allowance is relative our "performance". For instance, our guild bank valuation right now is 1000 gold, which means the daily allowance is at a manageable 10 gold although this is for screened members. Newly invited ones receive less.

But that's not all. You can get richer by taking responsibility. (1) Increase your contribution in our guild bank, (2) help out lowbies and (3) recruit players, then I can promote you as a shareholder. What does this mean? A weekly income per 10% of our bank's valuation. There's an advantage over allowance because you receive a fair income while not logging in everyday. And our valuation scales up by 25% almost every week. This is unlike a daily allowance which is fixed.

We accept anyone. Being a member has no commitment. Reply to this thread with your in-game name and let's have a chat. Or you can add my toon Adramolech.

2. Just want to raise that this is less of a guild and more like a vehicle to support lowbies. So if you're not really fond of the social aspect, the support is still there with our allowance system.

If you decide to go join a more serious raiding or PvP guild, I'd be happy actually because that means you succeeded in the first-hand of this game.

3. I would like to join, it that's possible. My in game nick is Ellyx. Also, I'm super new and know next to nothing about wow lol.

4. I would like to join, it that's possible. My in game nick is Ellyx. Also, I'm super new and know next to nothing about wow lol.
    We're an Alliance guild. I searched for 'Ellyx' and found out you're from the opposite faction.

5. i would love to join as i'm fairly motivated but i am struggling to get groups ect especially for dungeons as i desp want a mid level char at the least so i can help others in return!
    the guilds i have joined so far tend to have 1 person online at a time and as much as i appreciate there invite i need more of a community.
    my in game name is maidin if you feel i meet the requirements to join your guild.
    many thanks.

6. Hello! I would love to join too. I am just 1 day old in the server and pretty new to WoW in general. I am an alliance mage.

IGN: Debug

7. I would like to join with my lvl 17 warlock main toon name is Kallarn
    Edited: January 15, 2018

8. i would love to join as i'm fairly motivated but i am struggling to get groups ect especially for dungeons as i desp want a mid level char at the least so i can help others in return!
    the guilds i have joined so far tend to have 1 person online at a time and as much as i appreciate there invite i need more of a community.
    my in game name is maidin if you feel i meet the requirements to join your guild.
    many thanks.
    I just saw this post now. The guild is still growing and we're currently forming a Northrend dungeon team. You can ask anyone from our guild to invite you. Nonetheless, I added you to my friend's list.

9. Hello! I would love to join too. I am just 1 day old in the server and pretty new to WoW in general. I am an alliance mage.

IGN: Debug
    Sure. You can ask anyone from the guild to let you in.

10. I would like to join with my lvl 17 warlock main toon name is Kallarn
    Alright. I added you to my friends list. If we're both not online at the same time you may ask anyone from our guild to invite you.

11. May 8, 2018  
    I'm happy to announce that I'm returning to the game. Current guild members will likely migrate to a new one as the current designated GM has been inactive for almost two months it seems.

Many things have happened in my personal life in the last 4 months, and I'm excited to reinvigorate the guild with a new philosophy. This includes more attention to endgame content.

12. May 27, 2018  
    <Norwest Corporation> is no more. The guild was "sold" on May 19 to a player named Papouye, whose purpose was to purchase the guild bank slots. All remaining members had been kicked prior to this turnover.

Once again my char is "Adramolech". Currently I'm trying to get into a new guild, though in the future I'm forming an "Alliance government" concept guild with a "PvP army" and a socially active community.