1. Which shop trinket for Warlock?

Hi, i was wondering which trinket is best for warlock if im going to buy from warmane point shop. I saw lot of trinket there and got confused which one is actually better than other one. I play Demo in raid and affli on party dungs etc.

Saewelo
    Charred Twilight Scale & Dislodged Foreign Object. If you only got coins for one trinket go for CTS

3. Hi, i was wondering which trinket is best for warlock if im going to buy from warmane point shop.
    The question was about point shop trinkets, not coin shop ones. And as far as those go, I would recommend Shard. For the other trinket you could either go with the Emblem of Triumph one (if) or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45866]this if you prefer not dealing with an active trinket.

Considering the items available in the point shop, I would definitely go with Shard and if. The haste active will help a lot since you can time it with your Decimate phase.

If you decide to go for the coin shop, this and this are your best choices.

4. Wow Thanks Sky. That was very detailed reply. Thanks a lot I think im gonna buy Flare of the Heavens for now xD