1. Blood or Unholy DK for PVP 3.3.5

Hi everybody, i wanted to ask you a question. I have a dk blood tank for pve, and i wanted to make it's dual spec a pvp one and so far i've read that unholy is "the best" spec for dk pvp. I can't seem to understand what's specially good about the unholy spec that makes it better than the others (lack of experience, i know). I've read an amazing guide (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=316091) made by Justmarried but i'd like a comparison between specs.
    Well, maybe not with frost, but i'd really like a fine pros/cons with blood, because i was thinking going blood for pvp. I mean you got all those self heals (Rune Tap, Vampiric Blood for extra hp, death pact and those bloodworms, which actually i haven't tried so i can really say they heal you properly) and a fair amount of damage you can make. I know unholy damage will be greater than blood's but still it seems that a blood dk in pvp could be unbeatable if well played, right?
    If someone have any experience pvping with blood spec i'll really appreciate your opinion, and what would a good talent tree be for?
    Thank you in advance!

2. Unholy is better choice in pvp because:
    -you have more cc - ghoul stun
    -enemies cant dispel your diseases after your death coil
    -you dont need any arp as unholy
    -dancing rune weapon is bugged so you have no burst damage as blood : good luck in killing healer
    -gargoyle is working correctly so you have a lot of burst
    -as unholy you have anti magic zone,better ams etc. so it's a way better vs casters

Blood could be okay but still not so good in arenas with:
    -working drw
    -shadowmourne pve off set and 90 % arp + 10 % from blood gorged
    -healer
    -still good luck vs dispellers :D

3. Blood could be okay but still not so good in arenas with:
    -working drw
    -shadowmourne pve off set and 90 % arp + 10 % from blood gorged
    -healer
    -still good luck vs dispellers :D
    Blood can be fun in battlegrounds / world pvp, however if you are looking for survivability an unholy/blood hybrid is the way to go. I too advise against it in arenas, however if you are determined to give it a try, imo it is not viable with a healer as a partner in 2v2. The spec lacks pressure, and that's even if DRW was working properly.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

4. With bis gear about 800 resi and 90% arp cap + 10%blood gorged+working drw(maybe not if they would be 1400 + resi xD) , I'm pretty sure I would kill most healers about 2k mmr.....idk about that,however you're right it's propably for the most best to play hybrid with another dps for example with feral or rogue + you can hysteria him.

Hybrid build can look like https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jbA...fMbhxcz:zhG0VM take glyph of disease if you like and change with rune tap.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

5. Apart from whats been said, unholy gives you more ranged dps through your diseases, gargoyle and death coil. In BG you spread disease with pestilence and get plenty of extra damage on multiple people. Your death coils hit harder so when you lichborne you can heal yourself with it harder as well. Meanwhile when your enemy figures out you're blood spec, they're going to run away so you can't death strike, and they will dispel your diseases while moving. So blood specs only shine against melee targets which can't dispel your diseases or easily get away.
    TL;DR: Unholy gives more utility to deal with multiple targets, ranged dps and healers
    Edited: November 16, 2017