1. [H] LF dedicated Healer for 2s and 3s Arena

Hey guys,
    Myself (SL/SL lock) and a deep thunder warrior buddy of mine (both Horde) are looking for a healer for 2s/3s. RDruid/DPriest would be ideal but we're also considering other classes if you're knowledgeable and competent. Instead of just getting our 10 games in for the week, I'm looking for someone who's willing to knock out a decent amount of games multiple days a week and start to push the higher brackets.

A couple things we're looking for:
    -We're NA, so someone who can play any time between 6pm-late night EST would be ideal
    -English speaking (even if it's not the best, that's ok), with good communication skills (CC/Trinket calls)
    -Level head. Honestly not looking for kiddies that rage at the first loss. Can give/take constructive criticism.
    -Gear isn't a must, but we're both 300-350 resil range with some PvE gear as well to boost dps.

We're naturally friendly guys and just looking to be a bit more competitive and be more involved in the PvP community. Feel free to message me in-game (char name Juisy) or send me a PM. If you don't see me online I'm typically on an alt or playing something else so messaging me through the forums would be best.

2. Not interested in arena, but I popped in to say this is a clean and clear post, and if I were interested in arena, I'd be enticed. Have a nice day!

3. Thanks man, I appreciate the shout out! Hoping to find like minded people!