1. Is s0 will be available with s3 season coming, or is it gonna be avilable with swp release as on retail?

2. Is s0 will be available with s3 season coming, or is it gonna be avilable with swp release as on retail?
    Important thing. Up.

3. Well, seems like theres few active moderators which could contact the stuff, but all the questions simply ignored.

Its alright if u dont know what you gonna do yet(its really time to decide because you have only 1 more week), but u've to write something "we saw your questions and will think about it".

Everything i wrote in my post same as everything other people post is just suggestions. Theres nothing crime to denied them, but you have to give us an answer, this is the point.

4. Well, seems like theres few active moderators which could contact the stuff, but all the questions simply ignored.

Its alright if u dont know what you gonna do yet(its really time to decide because you have only 1 more week), but u've to write something "we saw your questions and will think about it".

Everything i wrote in my post same as everything other people post is just suggestions. Theres nothing crime to denied them, but you have to give us an answer, this is the point.
    You're posting in a thread made by someone who is not a moderator expecting moderators to answer. Maybe you should try the Ask the Staff section instead or make a new thread directed at staff to get their attention?

5. Seems like S1 will be purchaseable for Honor in S3.

By S0 do you mean the blue pvp gear? If that's the case, we don't know yet.

6. Will s2 gear still require no rating when s3 is available?

7. Will s2 gear still require no rating when s3 is available?
    S2 gear will not require rating. Why would it? It doesn't require rating now.

8. There won't be another arena point flush on Sunday, right?
    I repeatedly heard this from different people.

9. There won't be another arena point flush on Sunday, right?
    Would love to get a staff answer on this, but not sure if they are reading this thread. :(

10. Seems like S1 will be purchaseable for Honor in S3.

By S0 do you mean the blue pvp gear? If that's the case, we don't know yet.
    Ye it is. Plz do it if it possible. It not crash balance, but help start pvp players without play witout pve.

11. Also wondering if we get arena points Sunday.

As well as will there be a normal flush Tuesday the 19th evening like there normally is every week even if the season has only been going on for two days?

12. There won't be another arena point flush on Sunday, right?
    I don't know, but from S1 to S2 there wasn't a flush on Sunday

13. What we know for sure will happen:

No S0 gear for reputation will be available(came in S4)
    No epic insignia trinket(came in S4)

First 1234 Last