1. sorry for not understanding this completely. My situation is following: I want to buy caster 1h weapon for arena points - atm i can buy s2 for 3,1k AP. Should i buy it now or wait for the new season to hit (and buy s2) ? thanks for any rational answer.
    S2 weapons will be 20% cheaper (2.5k AP) in Season 3.

2. Hey man thanks for making this list, i just need some clarification. Few ppl told me that there wont be new offparts, can anyone confirm this? Is Vindicator set gonna be out at the begining?

3. Hey guys, will it be possible to trade nethervortex with next Patch?

4. Nether Vortex becoming tradeable is 2.4, so no.

5. will there be new honor offsets in s3?

6. I have a question, they will implement the reputation honor set? the one which ask for honored in order to buy it??

As i remember, it was implemented with S3

7. What can we expect to be added on cash shop? merciless for coins and any items from hyjal will be avaiable for coins?

8. What can we expect to be added on cash shop? merciless for coins and any items from hyjal will be avaiable for coins?
    Probably the rest of T5/S2 will be on the shop.

Will bg marks be resetted?
    No

9. Merciless Gladiator's sets still will be for arena points or for honor?

10. Merciless Gladiator's sets still will be for arena points or for honor?
    For arena but with 20% discount

11. Will nether vortices be in the shop?

12. Nice calculations, but theres few important things which nice to know about s3.

Just for sure - arena season 3 on retail cames with 2.3. BT came with 2.1, so we're moving to 2.1 with custom arena season.

Obviously, we'll get s3 pvp set - vengeful, and off set - vindicators. And what about epic pvp trinket which cames with 2.3? What about battle master trinkets(2.3) and 60 BoJ back's with resilience(most of them are 2.3, a few or maybe just caster one with haste is 2.4).

Another question is s0 set(blue with resilience) which should be avalible to buy for gold if u're honored with 1 from 5 fractions. It also cames with 2.3(same with geroic keys for honored rep).

I belive, if we following custom pvp gear, theres nothing crime to add list above. Just becuse it wont affect pve more(it alredy affected by pvp weapons).

As i remember you got some negative feedback after s1, and biggest point was miss information about warmane stuff plans. One of moderators said they will fix it, but situation almost same, people still quess what they're waiting for instead of get some information.

In general, it will be nice to see clear timeline for pve content, pvp seasons, any gear/stuff implementations etc.
    Edited: December 5, 2017

13. Nice calculations, but theres few important things which nice to know about s3.

Just for sure - arena season 3 on retail cames with 2.3. BT came with 2.1, so we're moving to 2.1 with custom arena season.

Obviously, we'll get s3 pvp set - vengeful, and off set - vindicators. And what about epic pvp trinket which cames with 2.3? What about battle master trinkets(2.3) and 60 BoJ back's with resilience(most of them are 2.3, a few or maybe just caster one with haste is 2.4).

Another question is s0 set(blue with resilience) which should be avalible to buy for gold if u're honored with 1 from 5 fractions. It also cames with 2.3(same with geroic keys for honored rep).

I belive, if we following custom pvp gear, theres nothing crime to add list above. Just becuse it wont affect pve more(it alredy affected by pvp weapons).

As i remember you got some negative feedback after s1, and biggest point was miss information about warmane stuff plans. One of moderators said they will fix it, but situation almost same, people still quess what they're waiting for instead of get some information.

In general, it will be nice to see clear timeline for pve content, pvp seasons, any gear/stuff implementations etc.
    Good suggestion in my opinion. I'm hoping the battlemaster's trinkets will be out since they were out on s3 on retail but we will see. Would be nice to see the 60 BoJ resil cloak/catchup rep gear.

First 1234 Last