1. sure WOTLK have highers number of raids however once you clear them you run our of content
    I'm wouldn't say that.
    Malygos - There's zero world design here. Walk in and kill the boss.
    Sartharion - Similar to Malygos, but at least he has a "lair".
    Naxxramas - Rehash copy/paste Vanilla raid with lots of mechanics removed or simplified.

You don't even reach the "meat" of the expansion's raid content until Ulduar. And then we all know Trial of the Crusader was a rush-job as "filler content" while everyone was waiting for Icecrown Citadel to be released. Being completely honest here, WotLK only had two good raid tiers. If you were to remove ICC and Ulduar entirely, WotLK would not have any raid content, save the first 2 bosses in the expansion, that is comparable to ANY of the raid content in Legion.

But ok, sure, let's compare numbers, even if much of WotLK's raid content was either rehashed or obviously rushed.

Malygos & Sartharion - "Into" raid bosses.
    Naxxramas - 15-boss rehashed raid tier. Because of the obvious lack of effort on Blizzard's part here, I'm going to cut the boss number in half, to 8. Rounding up just to be a little generous.
    Ulduar - 14-boss raid tier.
    ToC - 5 boss raid tier.
    ICC - 12-boss raid tier.
    VoA - 4 bosses, but I will equate these to the "world bosses" of most other expansions.
    Ruby Sanctum - 1 "bonus" boss for expansion end.
    --------- Total: 46 raid bosses.

Legion;
    Emerald Nightmare - 7-boss "intro" tier, but is large enough to be a proper tier in itself.
    Trial of Valor - 3-boss "mini" tier.
    Nighthold - 10-boss raid tier.
    Tomb of Sargeras - 9-boss raid tier.
    Antorus - 11-boss raid tier.
    Launch world bosses - 11 different unique world bosses that cycle 1 of them per week.
    Broken Shore world bosses - 4 different unique world bosses that cycle 1, sometimes 2 different bosses per week.
    Argus "Greater Invasion" world bosses - 6 different unique world bosses that cycle 1 of them per week.
    --------- Total: 43 bosses per week, significantly more if you include variety.
    And this isn't even to mention the 3-4 boss raid a lot of people are speculating to appear between the release of Antorus and the next expansion.

The odds definitely lean in Legion's favor if you value variety and quality. There are slightly less bosses you can kill per week (assuming you only do 1 difficulty of each) at the moment with the inclusion of Antorus which releases in a couple weeks. Sheer numbers don't count for everything, and that's the only thing that favors WotLK when it comes to raid content. If you include all the different Legion world bosses and all of the bosses in Naxxramas, you're looking at 61 unique Legion bosses vs 52 unique Wrath bosses. If you also factor in different difficulty settings for bosses and the speculated raid coming after Antorus, the volume of Legion raid content dwarfs the volume of Wrath raid content.

Point being, Legion does have troubles (its not perfect), but the amount raid content is not one of them.
    hcs dungeons are completely useless and faceroll. mythic+ fix the problem with 5man dungeons. so you actually have reason to do them and can actually upgrade your gear.
    I do agree. The Mythic+ system is a wonderful addition to the game, and anyone who values gearing up their character in PvE content at all does a minimum of one of them per week. WotLK just doesn't have anything that compares to that content.

As for people's complaints about world quests, they're basically daily quests that aren't really a requirement for any sort of character progression - unlike WotLK where you are required to exalt a minimum of 2 reputations for helm/shoulder enchants. "Oh but you can farm rep in WotLK dungeons with tabards!" You can get rep from dungeons in Legion too, without needing a tabard.

I would go so far as to say that Legion PvE content just blows WotLK PvE content out of the water. The only argument I would give any weight against that, is lore, because Lich King related lore is just great. That's not to say Legion doesn't have its own amazing lore and story progression, because it does.

2. Simply said Pve in Legion is amasing,i experienced it quite well (Guldan HC down and 3/11 Mythic) and enjoyed the challenge far out as well as everything.However pvp was biiig turnooooof.

First 123