1. Can you guys stop bragging about getting warmane to make WOD/legion servers

They are not going to do it
    stop asking

2. They are not going to do it
    stop asking
    hope never dies! :D

PLZ MAKE LEGION SERVER

3. I can't understand why they are not doing WoD or Legion servers.Is there any explanation for this matter?

4. I can't understand why they are not doing WoD or Legion servers.Is there any explanation for this matter?
    Sure.

1. WoD is largely unpopular and not very well received by a large portion of the WoW community.
    2. We have 4 other expansions that we're still working on improving. Introducing more of them will stretch development further than what it already is.
    3. Some of us feel it is "too soon".
    4. We're really just not keen on putting these expansions out there right now.

5. either way, there are other private server websites that probably have WOD/ Legion servers. make an account over there, download that, play it, and leave the poor staff here alone. they are doing their best to fix the servers they already have, and they don't need "those" people jumping down their throats to make new ones when there are already 7 servers all together. and to me, that seems like alot of work for them alone as it is

6. How does one brag about something they haven't done?

7. I can't understand why they are not doing WoD or Legion servers.Is there any explanation for this matter?
    I'll give you the simplest possible answer so you and everyone else reading this can understand and stop ****ing asking:

They won't make WoD because it sucks donkey ****. WoD was a complete disaster and at one point during it I thought WoW would die out entirely.

They won't make Legion because it would be buggy af considering how soon it is. Legion is a decent expansion but it has so many ****ing scripts on every step that it would take ages to fix everything to a playable state where you can actually get your Legion flying.

They won't make any new expansions or realms because they already have enough on their heads. Frostwolf is slowly regaining ground and its forum section is attention-whoring all the time (and it works). Icecrown is full to the max every evening. Outland has a stable 12k pop every evening. Meanwhile, they still have to figure out what changes to implement to Neltharion so they can revive it.

Now shut the **** up finally... I'm starting to think that you people are just trolling with these threads because you seriously can't be that dumb.
    Edited: November 16, 2017

8. Good! Couldn't have said it any better than I did lol

P.S. I love your humorous choice of words, they made my day

9. I say ban anyone on the forum for making threads about asking for new realms or to provide new expansions. It'll solve all the problems :D

10. I say ban anyone on the forum for making threads about asking for new realms or to provide new expansions. It'll solve all the problems :D
    I agree with romz lol

11. The only change you can give Neltharion is a straight up delete, it's trash and should have been removed a long time ago. 145 players currently... why bother.

12. I'll give you the simplest possible answer so you and everyone else reading this can understand and stop ****ing asking:

They won't make WoD because it sucks donkey ****. WoD was a complete disaster and at one point during it I thought WoW would die out entirely.

They won't make Legion because it would be buggy af considering how soon it is. Legion is a decent expansion but it has so many ****ing scripts on every step that it would take ages to fix everything to a playable state where you can actually get your Legion flying.

They won't make any new expansions or realms because they already have enough on their heads. Frostwolf is slowly regaining ground and its forum section is attention-whoring all the time (and it works). Icecrown is full to the max every evening. Outland has a stable 12k pop every evening. Meanwhile, they still have to figure out what changes to implement to Neltharion so they can revive it.

Now shut the **** up finally... I'm starting to think that you people are just trolling with these threads because you seriously can't be that dumb.
    stopped reading at "Legion is a decent expansion"

13. stopped reading at "Legion is a decent expansion"
    Consider that a lot of players that do play it had to deal with WoD as the previous expansion. It's definitely not bad in comparison.

14. stopped reading at "Legion is a decent expansion"
    At least Legion had content unlike the **** show known as Warlords of Draenor.

123 Last