1. As I said, the point of having a PvE realm is killed by having high rates. The two things contradict with each other. If your only reason for wanting a PvE realm is so that you won't get ganked, then you're a wuss.
    You say that like it has been tested.
    There are some really kool scripted events in the world. Normally we can enjoy them. Sit back with a drink and watch the story unfold. Warmane goes thru the trouble of fixing these. I've been interrupted several times by people that think they pro... Come on as well dude. The people attracted to the current format are so toxic that warmane actually bans people for ninja in situations where loot is set to "need before greed." wow man just wow and you question why people want a pve realm.

2. You say that like it has been tested.
    There are some really kool scripted events in the world. Normally we can enjoy them. Sit back with a drink and watch the story unfold. Warmane goes thru the trouble of fixing these. I've been interrupted several times by people that think they pro... Come on as well dude. The people attracted to the current format are so toxic that warmane actually bans people for ninja in situations where loot is set to "need before greed." wow man just wow and you question why people want a pve realm.
    You do realize that ninjas are not a argument for a PvE realm right? Warmane won't do it end of story. Want a PvE server? Go elsewhere.

3. another outstanding community member.

4. I've known for the last 5 years molten is not the place for me. Can it hurt to try? They have managed to stay afloat since 2010? If any1 can do it warmane can. I feel like time is running out. Classic retail is going to cannibalize the population of private servers. Funny enough I don't have faith retail classic will be worth the time. Blizzard will be at the helm... Blizzard can break an anvil.

5. I've known for the last 5 years molten is not the place for me. Can it hurt to try? They have managed to stay afloat since 2010? If any1 can do it warmane can. I feel like time is running out. Classic retail is going to cannibalize the population of private servers. Funny enough I don't have faith retail classic will be worth the time. Blizzard will be at the helm... Blizzard can break an anvil.
    just because they can doesn't mean they will. nor should.. there's nothing you can do on a pve server that can't be done on a pvp one. no sense splitting the community up because you don't like being killed a few times while doing whatever.

6. I've known for the last 5 years molten is not the place for me. Can it hurt to try? They have managed to stay afloat since 2010? If any1 can do it warmane can. I feel like time is running out. Classic retail is going to cannibalize the population of private servers. Funny enough I don't have faith retail classic will be worth the time. Blizzard will be at the helm... Blizzard can break an anvil.
    I'm an advocate of having a PvE server on Warmane, I'm just telling you from my experience when seeing threads asking about why can't there be. Don't like it tough it up. Also Classic Retail isn't going to harm Warmane as Warmane doesn't offer Vanilla WoW.

7. Private server players don't play on 1x for many more-than-logical reasons. First off, why would you want 1x in case you've leveled on 1x many times already, including on retail? People want to raid, they want to do end-game PvE and PvP. Having high rates is like having a second-grade character boost - it takes some time, but at least it's free. Second, what will you do and how will you feel when you encounter bugs which hinder your leveling process? What if some dungeons are closed? What if some scripts don't work? What if big chain quests end up not working (Thunderfury, Andorhal, the Sons of Hodir chain constantly breaks and glitches as well)? Third, in a game where leveling is hardly a factor anymore, why would you care about it and ask for it to last longer? You'll be spamming RDF from Crossroads/Goldshire anyway, while wearing half-heirloom gear.

"Yeah, but what about new players?" - WoW is 13 years old. New players are an almost-nonexistent minority. We have Medivh, we have Lordaeron - we saw what happened to them. It's good that Icecrown is full every evening so that people hop on Lordaeron, honestly. The most populated private servers are mid/high-rate ones, unless we're talking about vanilla where leveling is actually part of the game.

To the point: the only way a WotLK PvE server can reach Lordaeron's population is if it's mid/high-rate. Which kills the entire purpose of a PvE realm, to begin with.

Just no, no, no, and no.

*clap clap clap clap* well said!

8. I doubt blizzard will just do vanilla. That's a big part of why they waited so long. Knowing they would have to support multiple expansions. Might not have them all at the start. I wouldn't say its to far fetched to think they will make all expansions and let a player transfer off an expansion to a newer 1 to progress at their own rate. Blizzard is more of a marketing company with a gaming dept. Not a gaming company with a marketing dept. They make money not video games just like warmane. When Blizzard spent so much effort on the world cross realm zones. It was to boost population on lower population servers. It was necessary to keep players playing. Classic is another keep players playing move. They figured something out to make it profitable to them. As much as the game has been dumbed down. Having all expansions will be another necessary keep players playing move. Also fyi people keep missing it but x1 pve is not what I'm preaching about. That is an absolute no brainier and it's a little insulting thinking that that's what people read when i type. x7 x10 x12 high rate coin shop pve. HIGH RATE COIN SHOP PVE.

HIGH RATE COIN SHOP PVE.
    not x1 come on I'm and a-hole not slow.
    Edited: November 21, 2017 Reason: you cencored me refering to myself

9. i doubt blizzard will just do vanilla. That's a big part of why they waited so long. Knowing they would have to support multiple expansions. Might not have them all at the start. I wouldn't say its to far fetched to think they will make all expansions and let a player transfer off an expansion to a newer 1 to progress at their own rate. Blizzard is more of a marketing company with a gaming dept. Not a gaming company with a marketing dept. They make money not video games just like warmane. When blizzard spent so much effort on the world cross realm zones. It was to boost population on lower population servers. It was necessary to keep players playing. Classic is another keep players playing move. They figured something out to make it profitable to them. As much as the game has been dumbed down. Having all expansions will be another necessary keep players playing move. Also fyi people keep missing it but x1 pve is not what i'm preaching about. That is an absolute no brainier and it's a little insulting thinking that that's what people read when i type. X7 x10 x12 high rate coin shop pve. High rate coin shop pve.

High rate coin shop pve.
    Not x1 come on i'm and a-hole not slow.
    warmane will not make a god damn pve realm even if it was a high rate server.

10. warmane will not make a god damn pve realm even if it was a high rate server.
    mother****er i didnt ask u

11. I doubt blizzard will just do vanilla. That's a big part of why they waited so long. Knowing they would have to support multiple expansions. Might not have them all at the start. I wouldn't say its to far fetched to think they will make all expansions and let a player transfer off an expansion to a newer 1 to progress at their own rate. Blizzard is more of a marketing company with a gaming dept. Not a gaming company with a marketing dept. They make money not video games just like warmane. When Blizzard spent so much effort on the world cross realm zones. It was to boost population on lower population servers. It was necessary to keep players playing. Classic is another keep players playing move. They figured something out to make it profitable to them. As much as the game has been dumbed down. Having all expansions will be another necessary keep players playing move. Also fyi people keep missing it but x1 pve is not what I'm preaching about. That is an absolute no brainier and it's a little insulting thinking that that's what people read when i type. x7 x10 x12 high rate coin shop pve. HIGH RATE COIN SHOP PVE.

HIGH RATE COIN SHOP PVE.
    not x1 come on I'm and a-hole not slow.
    depends on how profitable vanilla is. they'll do whatever is gonna make them money.

pve realm won't happen, doesn't matter the rates, doesn't matter the cash shop. there is 0 point of openinga realm that will split the population. if pve realms mean that much to you than go look elsewhere.

12. mother****er i didnt ask u
    Doesn't matter if you asked me or not. PvE realms won't happen so stop trying to get it to happen. If you can't understand this concept, you are indeed slow.

13. depends on how profitable vanilla is. they'll do whatever is gonna make them money.

pve realm won't happen, doesn't matter the rates, doesn't matter the cash shop. there is 0 point of openinga realm that will split the population. if pve realms mean that much to you than go look elsewhere.
    I have played else where the servers come and go. Only 1 has been able to keep a big enough player base to be playable. Warmane. As much as I dislike the community. Warmane is the only place that I feel comfortable investing the time to play at. Wipes every 6 months or just shutting down is not cool on a time sink game like this. I'm not doing x1 again my play style makes that ridiculous. I level all professions with a minimum of 6 toons and as I've gotten older I simply do not have time. I did remember a realm who's pve out-populated the pvp realm but their demise came to a giant ban wave that ran off enough people that the people that didn't get banned left. I don't care whom does it. WTB pve realm not on vanilla client with a population of more than 1100 med to high rate. I don't care what realm does it. If it already exist pm me (so u don't get banned for advertisement) and you guys will never see me again.

14. people keep missing it but x1 pve is not what I'm preaching about. That is an absolute no brainier and it's a little insulting thinking that that's what people read when i type. x7 x10 x12 high rate coin shop pve. HIGH RATE COIN SHOP PVE.
    I'll just quote myself.

the point of having a PvE realm is killed by having high rates. The two things contradict with each other.

There are ONLY 2 upsides to PvE realms: the carebear attitude of players, and the zero risk of getting ganked. Both of these are largely seen as downsides, though.
    You made it clear in your reply at the top of this page that these 2 are the reasons why you want a PvE realm. Any PvP player, however, would see both of these as downsides because they remove a big chunk of the fun and thrill of playing an MMORPG. Also, the events which you're talking about - half of them were made to attract players and cause conflict, so the ganking and wPvP around them is intentional.
    Edited: November 21, 2017

First 123 Last