1. I'll confirm it for you then. We're aiming for a mid-December release.
    Thanks a lot! My guild will be pleased to hear this.

2. Archimonde should still be a challenge for many guilds, slowing down current progression pace but sadly at the moment it's so easy people can kill it with their eyes closed. So ya, BT release would be great.

He should be doing 30k unmitigated dmg per swing (that's 9-9.5k on a fully buffed, BiS geared warr tank) Atm he hits for ~6.6k. It wouldn't slow down progression much, but it would certainly make the fight more dangerous on tank survivability. I hope this is not the level of tuning we see in Black Temple. That would make the instance equally short in its progression life cycle. T5 was challenging mostly because of imperfect scripting (eg. Thaladred evades, Hydross crush/high chance of no partial resists @ cap, Vashj not movable) but also decent tuning, Hyjal lacks these blockers. BT shouldn't be so easy.

We've been DEing so much loot, or giving them to offspecs people never use in T5 & Hyjal. The avg Hyjal guild is so geared now, retail BT would be a joke. (Considering it was released before Season 2 even started back then) And ya, we got S2 weapons n stuff to prog BT, it's not gonna bring people a lot of incentive to keep doing BT if it's too easy, or conversely, way too hard.

Hope the next month is used wisely to find the sweet spot.

3. it's not early for black temple, on retail it was released 6 months after the expansion launched, we're 6 months into this server right now, there's more than a couple dozen guilds farming hyjal with no issues whatsoever.. if anything, it's the perfect time to release black temple
    Well they are not doing things like the did in retail because if that was the case, SSC and TK attunements would have been removed by now, and they are not.
    So BT is being announced that means that we are in Patch 2.1.0.6692, Black Temple introduced.
    But they are doing Patch 2.3.0, Season 3 Arena rewards in Dec but with no Zul Aman ?
    Edited: November 17, 2017

4. Is there an overview of all functioning Dungeons?
    there is a list of all Dungeons in TBC (http://wow.4fansites.de/burning_crusade_dungeons.php)
    functioning all to Black Black Temple?
    thx

5. Archimonde should still be a challenge for many guilds, slowing down current progression pace but sadly at the moment it's so easy people can kill it with their eyes closed. So ya, BT release would be great.

He should be doing 30k unmitigated dmg per swing (that's 9-9.5k on a fully buffed, BiS geared warr tank) Atm he hits for ~6.6k. It wouldn't slow down progression much, but it would certainly make the fight more dangerous on tank survivability. I hope this is not the level of tuning we see in Black Temple. That would make the instance equally short in its progression life cycle. T5 was challenging mostly because of imperfect scripting (eg. Thaladred evades, Hydross crush/high chance of no partial resists @ cap, Vashj not movable) but also decent tuning, Hyjal lacks these blockers. BT shouldn't be so easy.

We've been DEing so much loot, or giving them to offspecs people never use in T5 & Hyjal. The avg Hyjal guild is so geared now, retail BT would be a joke. (Considering it was released before Season 2 even started back then) And ya, we got S2 weapons n stuff to prog BT, it's not gonna bring people a lot of incentive to keep doing BT if it's too easy, or conversely, way too hard.

very good post, I hope outland staff is aware of this and wont make bt as much of a ****show as hyjal was.

OT: coilfang ambusher still hitting twice as hard as archimonde lul

6. Can you buff Archimonde and nerf Kael while you are at it?

7. Archimonde should still be a challenge for many guilds, slowing down current progression pace but sadly at the moment it's so easy people can kill it with their eyes closed. So ya, BT release would be great.

You can write a post like this but can't bring yourself to make a simple bug report? That's the only way stuff like this gets fixed. Same to the two complainers above this post.

Edit: Look I made one for you, using your own description. How hard was that? https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/58221

No wonder my guild (who started here late and reaches this content after everyone else) finds so many bugs. The top guilds are lazy and don't bug report anything.

Thanks for nothing, Hyjal guilds. We're "loving" all the bugged raids.
    Edited: November 18, 2017

8. You can write a post like this but can't bring yourself to make a simple bug report? That's the only way stuff like this gets fixed. Same to the two complainers above this post.

Edit: Look I made one for you, using your own description. How hard was that? https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/58221

No wonder my guild (who started here late and reaches this content after everyone else) finds so many bugs. The top guilds are lazy and don't bug report anything.

Thanks for nothing, Hyjal guilds. We're "loving" all the bugged raids.
    With all the complaining, the developers should have read at least one of those complaints and thought that maybe they should fix the tuning.

9. With all the complaining, the developers should have read at least one of those complaints and thought that maybe they should fix the tuning.
    Except the developers are doing their jobs instead of reading threads hidden in the depths of whatever realm forum section. There's a bug-tracker for a reason guys.

10. I wasn't implying Archi should be fixed. He's already on farm for 26 guilds. Fixing his dmg now is not gonna change anything. I only mentioned it in context of BT release and how it's important during progression the fights are tuned properly.

Top raiders I imagine don't want to give up any advantage they have by finding bugs and workaround gimmicks which leave the competition behind. It's kinda competitive thinking at the expense of emulation accuracy. Can't blame 'em since Warmane doesn't have official PTR testing. I've reported or confirmed many boss fight issues on Live, example Lady Vashj ~4months ago, which still has not been fixed. So it's not really worth doing the research and reporting issues which are largely ignored.
    Edited: November 18, 2017

11. I've reported or confirmed many boss fight issues on Live, example Lady Vashj ~4months ago, which still has not been fixed. So it's not really worth doing the research and reporting issues which are largely ignored.
    Man, that's a really constructive mindset. Pray tell, if you can't be bothered reporting issues, then why do you feel entitled to complain about them?

First 12