1. Release Black Temple already?

Mount Hyjal was released when 8 guilds killed Kael, we are approaching 30 guilds that clear MH but have 0 news about BT release on live realm?

2. way too early for BT, no
    it's not early for black temple, on retail it was released 6 months after the expansion launched, we're 6 months into this server right now, there's more than a couple dozen guilds farming hyjal with no issues whatsoever.. if anything, it's the perfect time to release black temple

3. it's not early for black temple, on retail it was released 6 months after the expansion launched, we're 6 months into this server right now, there's more than a couple dozen guilds farming hyjal with no issues whatsoever.. if anything, it's the perfect time to release black temple
    yeah, and then be done with all the content in less than 1 year? nty

4. i just hope they take the time to tune the bosses abit, because i doubt anyone wanna have another hyjal =)

5. yeah, and then be done with all the content in less than 1 year? nty
    so you prefer endlessly farming the same old content over and over?

6. They said it's going to be in December. It's probably going to come together with S3, which is on 17 Dec, exactly 1 month from now.

7. so you prefer endlessly farming the same old content over and over?
    Do you think there is content to release after Sunwell? Because if not, guess what everyone will be doing by that point.

8. Do you think there is content to release after Sunwell? Because if not, guess what everyone will be doing by that point.
    was talking strictly about black temple, and in that particular reply i referenced mount hyjal + SSC/TK, which im sure the respective player understood

9. thats because hyjal is easier than kt

10. was talking strictly about black temple, and in that particular reply i referenced mount hyjal + SSC/TK, which im sure the respective player understood
    You unnecessarily long excuse doesn't work to dodge her question, I'm afraid.

11. Do you think there is content to release after Sunwell? Because if not, guess what everyone will be doing by that point.
    go play another expansion?

12. I agree, it's time for BT to be released. Past time actually, because Hyjal being accessible when it was has made the whole content progression feel out of wack.

They said it's going to be in December. It's probably going to come together with S3, which is on 17 Dec, exactly 1 month from now.
    I see people saying this. But nobody ever links a source and I can't find it anywhere. The search function on these forums is terrible also. Can someone link a source for "them" saying that BT is releasing in December please?

13. go play another expansion?
    I'm sure some will. I don't think that will be the majority though.
    I see people saying this. But nobody ever links a source and I can't find it anywhere. The search function on these forums is terrible also. Can someone link a source for "them" saying that BT is releasing in December please?
    I'll confirm it for you then. We're aiming for a mid-December release.

12 Last