1. Current ICC situation, Lich King Heroic

Dear Warmane Dev's,
    This post is concerning the current ICC situation, more focused on the state of the Heroic Mode of Lich King (only talking about 25 man as i believe everyone CBAed playing 10 man)
    When ICC first came out it was awesome, I loved the difficulty you putted into all the bosses making them unkillable without exploiting the bugs available on your server that guilds like MEMORIES obviously HAD to use because otherwise it would have been mathematicly unkillable before having a full BIS raid. (Mainly talking here about 3% damage ret differents aura stacking not mentionning arcane & BM that you randomly fixed out of nowhere during the progress). First nerf came out for casual guilds on every bosses mainly for pugs that couldn t get pass DBS ; I get it even if it s a shame considering what Lord is suppose to be.

A more concerning detail is the current situation of Lich King heroic
    As everyone know it has been mathematicly unkillable for about 3 months making many people quit or being frustrated whatsoever
    MEMORIES had to make a forum post announcing they were quitting to make you react, nerf it to trivial values allowing a kill from the 2 leading guilds
    As an Archetype player, we gladly killed it 2 times after this nerf . Don't get me wrong, even if it felt really easy it's still a difficult fight and as I see things it could have been kept as it was because the competition on the server was already dead at the time.
    But without any form of communication the next ID it was modified again. One shoting tanks, with a concept of parry hasting that shouldn't be present on this boss I believe. Actually every bosses in ICC were parry hasting

Yesterday we went through ICC again, noticing that you actually fixed parry hasting on every bosses that shouldn't have it except LK heroic, so yeah we killed it normal again.

I'm just looking for an explanation or the point of view of the dev's on this, the cruel lack of communication of this server is ridiculous and really frustrating
    Do we have to make forum post announcing we're quitting also to make you react ? Or you wouldn't even really care cause we're not Malaco's girlfriend ?

2. From this server they hardly get some money , so why they should even care about ?

3. From this server they hardly get some money , so why they should even care about ?
    Because its not for money, its for an specific type of experience. A harcore one. They are not Blizzard, so they do a copy of the game. A good one, but can be improved time over time. You can see the DEVLOG UPDATE. Time over time.

That people who want a full retail experience... well... retai experience need to be pay monthly, not time over time. For professionals.

You know people, you are like the BENDER MEME, but dont have the time or money or whatever to do your server with ICC Heroic and hookers.

4. I think its nice to see developers buffing content that 2 guild already defeated, obviously it was too easy to beat as this is hardcore realm.

gl hf waiting another 3 months+ for fix/nerfs.

5. Dear Warmane Dev's,
    This post is concerning the current ICC situation, more focused on the state of the Heroic Mode of Lich King (only talking about 25 man as i believe everyone CBAed playing 10 man)
    When ICC first came out it was awesome, I loved the difficulty you putted into all the bosses making them unkillable without exploiting the bugs available on your server that guilds like MEMORIES obviously HAD to use because otherwise it would have been mathematicly unkillable before having a full BIS raid. (Mainly talking here about 3% damage ret differents aura stacking not mentionning arcane & BM that you randomly fixed out of nowhere during the progress). First nerf came out for casual guilds on every bosses mainly for pugs that couldn t get pass DBS ; I get it even if it s a shame considering what Lord is suppose to be.

A more concerning detail is the current situation of Lich King heroic
    As everyone know it has been mathematicly unkillable for about 3 months making many people quit or being frustrated whatsoever
    MEMORIES had to make a forum post announcing they were quitting to make you react, nerf it to trivial values allowing a kill from the 2 leading guilds
    As an Archetype player, we gladly killed it 2 times after this nerf . Don't get me wrong, even if it felt really easy it's still a difficult fight and as I see things it could have been kept as it was because the competition on the server was already dead at the time.
    But without any form of communication the next ID it was modified again. One shoting tanks, with a concept of parry hasting that shouldn't be present on this boss I believe. Actually every bosses in ICC were parry hasting

Yesterday we went through ICC again, noticing that you actually fixed parry hasting on every bosses that shouldn't have it except LK heroic, so yeah we killed it normal again.

I'm just looking for an explanation or the point of view of the dev's on this, the cruel lack of communication of this server is ridiculous and really frustrating
    Do we have to make forum post announcing we're quitting also to make you react ? Or you wouldn't even really care cause we're not Malaco's girlfriend ?
    Can you confirm me parry haste has been disabled on EVERY boss except sindra, lady (as intended) and LK (BUG)? It would be very appreciated, thnx

Also can you update this post when LK will be actually fixed for all the guilds that are actually progressing it but don't have time to waste on stupid bugs?
    Edited: November 18, 2017

6. So that means, not even Lich King normal is possible for us Normies?

7. When ICC first came out it was awesome, I loved the difficulty you putted into all the bosses making them unkillable without exploiting the bugs available on your server that guilds like MEMORIES obviously HAD to use because otherwise it would have been mathematicly unkillable before having a full BIS raid.
    wat?
    As an Archetype player,
    oh..that explains it

8. Maybe you guys should hold off masturbation for a week and then simultaneously get on Skype or whatever you ppl use nowadays then all have a simultaneously ejaculation then look to the gods for answers on your video game troubles.

9. Warmane team please do something, check how many guilds are currently killing heroic bosses, check how many guilds have killed LK normal in the last few weeks and you will realise something needs to be done.

10. Comparing the population of Icecrown and Lordaeron realms, it is obvious that not nearly as many players are interested in the intense hardcore curve that levelling on x1 without DF and no P2w aspect brings to playing on Lordaeron as it initially seemed judging by the ammount of QQ for such a realm when there was only P2W realms (disregarding the initial hype population that has dramatically dropped fairly quickly).
    Lordaeron peaks at 4-5k players on a good day, and Icecrown regularly has a substantial queue on 12k player cap.
    However, even among those much fewer players still playing on Lordaeron is a large chunk of players who switched FROM Icecrown or came to Warmane specifically to get the unique difficulty experience of Lordaeron.
    So, "doing something about it" in the sense of making things easier (aside from bugs that make things unnecessarily difficult, of course) would go against every reason why many players even bother to play here.

My point is, please approach any changes regarding difficulty of levelling/raiding with utmost caution.

What I would concern myself more with (if I were a member of the staff) is the ammount of lag spikes the server is experiencing on a regular basis and the overall feeling of laginess and delay compared even to an average other server's realm.
    Edited: December 4, 2017 Reason: Additional comment

11. Comparing the population of Icecrown and Lordaeron realms, it is obvious that not nearly as many players are interested in the intense hardcore curve that levelling on x1 without DF and no P2w aspect brings to playing on Lordaeron as it initially seemed judging by the ammount of QQ for such a realm when there was only P2W realms (disregarding the initial hype population that has dramatically dropped fairly quickly).
    Lordaeron peaks at 4-5k players on a good day, and Icecrown regularly has a substantial queue on 12k player cap.
    However, even among those much fewer players still playing on Lordaeron is a large chunk of players who switched FROM Icecrown or came to Warmane specifically to get the unique difficulty experience of Lordaeron.
    So, "doing something about it" in the sense of making things easier (aside from bugs that make things unnecessarily difficult, of course) would go against every reason why many players even bother to play here.

My point is, please approach any changes regarding difficulty of levelling/raiding with utmost caution.

What I would concern myself more with (if I were a member of the staff) is the ammount of lag spikes the server is experiencing on a regular basis and the overall feeling of laginess and delay compared even to an average other server's realm.
    Do you raid on Lord? because they have actually made everything much harder due to some recent bugs like introduction of parry on every boss (should only be on two)

Just look at the guilds who have killed HC content and then check how many still raid. There are only about 4-5 guilds that are still killing ANY heroic 25 bosses and they are only killing the easy ones.

All of these guilds have disbanded https://gyazo.com/49ef2e4d063a3c2edc1d2bcb1d90beab

Also go pug, they still are not killing more than 7 bosses after 6+ months of trying. Is that acceptable?

Content is buffed which is good but it's simply too hard in some cases. Just use this as an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JuGRU56IfI&t=7297s UDBA has been killing this boss on HC Icecrown for months, now with a small buff they couldn't do it. Keep in mind that this isn't even buffed to the levels that it is on Lordaeron.
    Edited: December 4, 2017

12. Icc25 heroic is a mess currently, I agree. But you would not believe me how many people moved on to play Cataclysm, for reasons reaching from raids not being enjoyable here anymore and Wotlk simply being too over-played, if you know what I mean.