1. Any1 else requesting a full server restart?

Hello. To put it short I played on Outland (TBC) for a while and got tired of it. I get the feeling I'm way far behind on the wotlk and I feel I'm missing out.
    Any other of you nerds out there who wants a full wotlk server reset?

-TGB

2. Do you mean resetting Icecrown, or do you want a completely fresh, new realm? Resetting Icecrown out of the blue for that reason would be very disrespectful to its players that have already spent a ton of time (and maybe even money) on their characters.

A new realm however, could be really cool. Icecrown is always overpopulated, so I'm sure they could fill another one up with players!

3. missing out on a close-to 3year hardstuck 3.3.5 server..
    Edited: November 16, 2017

4. Yeah! That's a great idea! Whenever somebody feels like they have fallen behind (on what exactly?), servers should reset!

5. Yeah! That's a great idea! Whenever somebody feels like they have fallen behind (on what exactly?), servers should reset!

Well, considering the server is over 3 years old and there is probably a ton of new players who want to experience the full expansion pack to its fullest, just like me.

6. Well, considering the server is over 3 years old and there is probably a ton of new players who want to experience the full expansion pack to its fullest, just like me.
    and how about us who have played those 3 years, working on our characters, achievements and what not. We have already progressed enough. Not to mention moltdown we had to deal with.

7. and how about us who have played those 3 years, working on our characters, achievements and what not. We have already progressed enough. Not to mention moltdown we had to deal with.
    Each original expansion in retail wow lasted for 2 years, that means you are practically 1 year over by now. I'm talking about the fanbase that was not even aware of this server and with the new pack releasing next year it will increase the population of the server.

8. I would be more than happy if they resetted the server every 6 months.

9. Well, considering the server is over 3 years old and there is probably a ton of new players who want to experience the full expansion pack to its fullest, just like me.
    create a guild and find others like you to go through the content progressively than. and leave the rest of us alone.

10. I would be more than happy if they resetted the server every 6 months.
    Just imagine how many people would be leveling if they reset it every 6 months, you could have a full time gank job on your hands.

11. Server restart, you mean moltdown 2.0, where donors are losing their gear and not being refunded? To accommodate all of the nerds on warmane? Sure why not? #heist
    Seriously, find a guild that does t7 to t10 progression but I only know 3 guilds that do this and they raid outside my time zone.
    Otherwise, play on another private server that offers eternal progression. I'm not going to drop names, as I might be banned for advertising them.
    Edited: November 17, 2017

12. Well, considering the server is over 3 years old and there is probably a ton of new players who want to experience the full expansion pack to its fullest, just like me.
    A Icecrown resett would start with the same patch level as it is now. Doing ICC progression raids is totaly different than the actual status... rly. You will never experience the full expansion pack to its fullest on icecrown.

13. Server restart, you mean moltdown 2.0, where donors are losing their gear and not being refunded? To accommodate all of the nerds on warmane? Sure why not? #heist
    Off topic - Wait what sry i missed moltdown i know what happend but not much detailes on how the server came back to life after. I already spend some money on this server so help me out here. You guys played a private server and payed money, they had HUGE PROBLEMS #MOLTDOWN and after it was fixed you did not get the items that you payed back? What did you get as a compensation? Thats not how it works!
    On topic - server restart is a huge disrepsect to players who worked hard to get achivs lvl up proffesions diferent toons etc (some take rly long time you know)
    @later edit + the ones that payed money for items
    Edited: November 17, 2017

14. Off topic During moltdown 1.0 donors were refunded of their coins. However, what I mentioned is MOLTDOWN 2.0
    On topic I wholeheartedly agree it is an insult to those players who work their butt off to gear up their toons. In addition, it is an insult and theft to donors , who bought their characters / gear via trade.
    As I mentioned, join a guild that does the entire WOTLK experience or play on another server that has an eternal progression, or play on warmane's new wotlk realm if they decided to make one.

15. Many people want to stay in this state for ...ad eternum, I'd say once lordaeron reaches such a point, just let people transfer over there, and progress this realm to cataclysm instead, but only when there is a stable and quality cata realm as well, otherwise its pointless.

As for the people who want to be stuck on this patch and state forever... I mean... why? I understand that this is the game state most enjoy, but doesn't it grow old after so many years? I don't have such a character here so I can not know, I just started here due to fun factor, but I can not imagine, even if I put myself with full achievs, everything, and being stuck with no progression.

I AM NOT saying delete the characters, but progressing WITH them, well that feels a lot better honestly.

12 Last