1. once lordaeron reaches such a point, just let people transfer over there, and progress this realm to cataclysm instead, but only when there is a stable and quality cata realm as well, otherwise its pointless.
    Molten had such an "idea" with a server which was equally high in queue times and did it over a mere ~10% difference vote, messed up multiple servers and their economies. The server which was "progressed" if you can call cata a progress of any kind...never saw the same population again. People don't know what they wish for until they experience it, granted...the server was buggy as well.

As for the people who want to be stuck on this patch and state forever... I mean... why? I understand that this is the game state most enjoy, but doesn't it grow old after so many years? I don't have such a character here so I can not know, I just started here due to fun factor, but I can not imagine, even if I put myself with full achievs, everything, and being stuck with no progression.
    Here you answered your own question and you'll understand it better if you keep leveling and trying out different classes. If you still have the need for the next expansion try it out on a populated server(can't advertise) and see what it looks like, some stuff from what's to come is already available (xmog/models).. Each class is still unique, elites and rares are what they are, not everybody and their pet/battle pet/grandma has a heal...and the city raids are existant. I can only speak from experience up to MoP and believe me, up to there you're not missing out on anything half decent.

As for OP, make a progression guild or check if one is recruiting(usually guaranteed to find one in global), no need dooming us over your boredom.

2. A new server isn't needed. Lordaeron if anything needs to be more viable for new players with a dungeon finder and upping the experience gain

3. A new server isn't needed. Lordaeron if anything needs to be more viable for new players with a dungeon finder and upping the experience gain
    Upping experience gain doesn't exactly match the realm type, but I do agree you with RDF.

4. Well, considering the server is over 3 years old and there is probably a ton of new players who want to experience the full expansion pack to its fullest, just like me.
    So, what you're saying is, you can't experience the server to its fullest because nobody is doing the low-end dungeon/raids regularly?

Honestly, it's faster to just level to 80 than it is to raid every tier as you move up.

And, if your idea is that a fresh server with new players would be a nice stimulating experience as people rush for progression to top tier content, well, Bad news, realm first LK was done with LK weapons, what a joke.

Why not just make a guild dedicated to classic progression? You'd achieve the same goal and wouldn't ruin the entire servers' player base.

5. Upping the patch on Icecrown to cata is a waste of time. We already have Netharian which used to be very active and fun despite of the bugs ,I personally have 3 full accounts over there ,which I don't play anymore seeing how the population of players is only a few hundred cancerous players left, and no further development has been done there, its a dead horse. As far as Icecrown goes leave it alone it is fine the way it is ,myself I enjoy it and I am sure many other people do as well.

6. bump. Tired of Outland (TBC server) and want the wotlk server to restart.

7. You should Really go post this in the realm suggestions, not here lol. Heres the link below.

http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Like some people stated. if this happens, im making a rog. and gank whole stv and hellfire 24/7.

What about peoples achievments. gear? Playtime....this cant happen just because ONE newcomer to Wotlk wants it lol
    Edited: December 16, 2017

8. hello. To put it short i played on outland (tbc) for a while and got tired of it. I get the feeling i'm way far behind on the wotlk and i feel i'm missing out.
    Any other of you nerds out there who wants a full wotlk server reset?

-tgb
    gtfo hell no

9. bump. Tired of Outland (TBC server) and want the wotlk server to restart.
    You're not looking at the server as a whole, and then insist on something that you and few people want personally, which is still more than insufficient to force admins to make a server restard, or refresh, whatever is in your mind...
    And even if they do so, there would be a big wave of protests and indignation by most players, myself included, and especially by those who have donated.
    Instead of asking those kind of stuff on the forums, which it leads you to nowhere, try to look for solutions first. The easiest one was already mentioned here, make/find a guild for those who want to progress throughout the content, you said you felt you were left behind, but there's still lots of players gearing up.

First 12