1. 1.2 and 2.4% versus toughest hitting boss, vs anything else it would be way better (offtank ph1 would be insane). Getting that last 1% of armor reduction requires a lot of armor (+ armor is capped). Still in this case its worth 6k hp... because in our hypothetical scenario you somehow manage to survive 2 hits and that third one can be lethal. That is more than 400 stamina. Getting block capped also leads to having a lot of other avoidance chance. (dodge/parry/miss) - so to do that you would have to reach 80% of those and around 23% block chance. As I already said this is sadly impossible, you can't get nowhere near block capped inside icc (you can get only a bit over 82% percent since dodge debuff) and it requires you to give up a lot of armor and hp -> you would not survive 2 hits in a row.
    You wouldn't have the armor of an EH set so no, you wont be fighting for that last 1% of armor. If we pretend like the avoidance tank can somehow get 80% hard avoidance in ICC and still survive 2 hits from bosses then we have to extend the same kind of courtesy to the EH tank, who in this case would become an unkillable god and survive anywhere from 3-4 hits while still having solid avoidance in the range of 40% in ICC. There's no way to spin this where avoidance seems better than EH unless the avoidance tank can guarantee close to 100% hard avoidance at which point they're immune to boss swings.

During trash this sux hard, because you have very low threat in this kind of gear. Its only good vs that miniboss in RS and maybe when doing some lowish instances with a friend (because you may be almost immortal, but you also do almost 0 dmg, so numbers and magic dmg will eventually overwhelm you). Soloing is better with partly dps gear to hit that balance between survivability and damage.
    Lol "almost 0 damage". Stand aside, casul. I'm gonna teach you how to meme. This is the spec and the name of the game is 1 sec cd revenge spam.
    Edited: November 23, 2017

2. You wouldn't have the armor of an EH set so no, you wont be fighting for that last 1% of armor. If we pretend like the avoidance tank can somehow get 80% hard avoidance in ICC and still survive 2 hits from bosses then we have to extend the same kind of courtesy to the EH tank, who in this case would become an unkillable god and survive anywhere from 3-4 hits while still having solid avoidance in the range of 40% in ICC. There's no way to spin this where avoidance seems better than EH unless the avoidance tank can guarantee close to 100% hard avoidance at which point they're immune to boss swings.

Lol "almost 0 damage". Stand aside, casul. I'm gonna teach you how to meme. This is the spec and the name of the game is 1 sec cd revenge spam.
    It would be enough if blizzard decided not to use icc buff/debuff but instead scaled down icc damage. It would be interresting option then, because you would have almost the same EHP as armor/stam tank and way more avoidance. They decided otherwise, because they wanted to prevent avoidance tanking.

I know about that spec. To be honest I never used it much, because I was ussually lazy to switch talent's (I had my fury/prot specs). Still AoE dmg sux hard, in most cases its better to use dps gear + "regular" talents.

3. I'm currently using that meme spec for leveling :D Doing 2.5k DPS as a 72lvl tank is kinda hilarious. I end up doing around 60% of the entire group's damage.

Really, the only downsides it has are no Shockwave and no Critical Block. It is an otherwise entirely legit tanking spec and I'm thinking of sticking with it through HCs.

P.S. There is another hidden downside. People may call you names for tanking in a "DPS spec". But I just /ignore them. Wait, now that I say it, it's actually an upside.

4. I've asked about that "meme" spec on the protection pve guide made by Jendah because I've found a tankspot guide talking about it. It seems someone has even tried to tank some naxx bosses using that UA spec. And I mean when tier 7 was still the relevant pve content.

5. I had no idea. I discovered it myself years ago. Then I found out I wasn't the only one. It's kinda logical when you're leveling as Arms and tank a dungeon, noticing that you actually have no cd on Revenge and instantly thinking "wait a second, what if...".

6. I've asked about that "meme" spec on the protection pve guide made by Jendah because I've found a tankspot guide talking about it. It seems someone has even tried to tank some naxx bosses using that UA spec. And I mean when tier 7 was still the relevant pve content.
    It's useless for tanking bosses (much like warriors in general) but once you step in a dungeon with 90% dodge/parry/block, you can pull anywhere from 6k to 10k DPS on 2+ mobs and take no physical damage.
    Edited: November 25, 2017

7. It's useless for tanking bosses (much like warriors in general)
    ouch that hurts.

I tried to put 2 sets together one for max armor and one for EHP.
    Highly appricated if you guys could take a look on it and give a opinion on them.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?compare=51...0.3791.0.40119

If the Site is in german(should be english tho), the stats from up to down are : avr. ilvl, lvl to wear, agi,int,sta,willpower,str,armor,block,def-rating,parry,ressilence,expertise,hit

i had to use sindi trinket twice because the website aint had a skeleton key for some reason.
    Both sets are gemed and ench. both sets are hit and expertise capped.
    Edited: November 25, 2017

8. Use TOGC trinket over skeleton key, significantly stronger on /use effect.

9. ouch that hurts.

I tried to put 2 sets together one for max armor and one for EHP.
    Highly appricated if you guys could take a look on it and give a opinion on them.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?compare=51...0.3791.0.40119

If the Site is in german(should be english tho), the stats from up to down are : avr. ilvl, lvl to wear, agi,int,sta,willpower,str,armor,block,def-rating,parry,ressilence,expertise,hit

i had to use sindi trinket twice because the website aint had a skeleton key for some reason.
    Both sets are gemed and ench. both sets are hit and expertise capped.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?compare=51...60.40167.40126

I added 2 more sets - third one is the one I would aim for. It has almost as much armor as your max armor set, and more hp. You can switch Bloodvenom blade with Mithirios, but you would need to get one other hit item then (neck f.e.) Its hit capped for taunt (with glyph) and slightly below expertise soft cap.

And last one is that block capped set for some fun outside icc. Do not use for serious raiding.

First 12