1. "services"

Hello,

I suggest you guys to put "instant lvl" service for coins...
    It would be great for ppl who hate leveling, since i play TBC and even x5 is pain in the A for me...
    After 10 years of playing and making toons, i'm just F done with lvling, it's better for you to have that instead of other players having services of leveling your chars for money...

Sincerely,

2. I think "Instant level" service will not do anything wrong to server, much.
    As hrkljus7 don't like leveling through same content again, again and again, and he can afford some money to Warmane, why should not you give him that option?
    It's a win-win situation and it won't affect too much the game and community.

However, I would instantly enable this on Icecrown, Neltharion and Frostwolf while on Outland should wait. Why? Because, Outland is generally new, and there's still some hype, fire. So, when the Outland starts to be a casual TBC realm with standard, equal and safe numbers of players like Icecrown, I would then launch this service option.

3. U can purchase a lvl 70 character via trading.
    The minimum amount is 30 coins.

I assume that they wont make insant max level available on TBC because that would harm the character trading market and it would also lower Warmanes revenue because instant max level costs 20 coins (at least on the other Xpacs), while a lvl 70 character on trading costs 30 coins.
    Edited: November 18, 2017