1. many years ago when WOTLK release while i was leveling on retail my mage i was aoe farming some gnomes mob with blizzard.killed pack of them and somehow got honor.turn out one of the gnomes was actually player.

there is lots of other funny moment for some reason this one pop up in my mind first.
    btw been a noob itself create ton sof funny moments when you loot back.i for example use to think when i do BG and i sit inside a bush other players cant see me:D
    Edited: December 20, 2017

2. A long time ago on Molten I played my DK and got Eye of the Storm. I was fighting on the flag against some paladin and a warrior. And since I was losing I nitro boosted and jumped into the abyss while in the process gripping the paladin who used bubble after he got gripped (Too little, too late). Now the funniest part at that time was that the warrior who was there CHARGED at me when I gripped the paladin, so basically all three of us fell to our deaths.

Something newer, same BG (I just love the stories from EotS), I fought vs some Alliance Disci priest on my paladin, almost at the edge (I think he was running away from our group and I caught him near the base). So I started fighting him but since he was geared I couldn't have really killed him, so he feared me and I trinketted it, and then he started casting Mind Control which I pretty much expected to walk me into the abyss and I had no bubble either. So at like 0.5 from the finish I used Arcane Torrent at him and he just walked his own character off the edge.

And last one, this is one of the oldest ones I think (~2012), I played on my DK. So anyways I got drunk randomly at home with a friend and when he went home I sat to play WoW. I was completely wasted and the Easter Event was up. So I just decided to find someone and take him on an adventure.... I went to Ghostlands and picked one of the lowbies there randomly and asked if he wants to come with me... (I called him Frodo the whole time also....) So then we embarked on a adventure that ended up late at night in which we finished almost every single Easter achievement that there was. (He was like lvl 14 when I picked him up, so I drove him around in Mechano hog the whole time)... At the end of the day, I just gave him 25k gold (I'm not joking lol) and we went our separate ways (To sleep xD).
    He kept being around for some time after that and we chatted often but then he just stopped logging and I never saw him again... Sometimes I still wonder what happened.

3. he started casting Mind Control which I pretty much expected to walk me into the abyss and I had no bubble either. So at like 0.5 from the finish I used Arcane Torrent at him and he just walked his own character off the edge.
    This is hilarious :D

By the way, you should try jumping off LM in AB, then shadowstepping people who follow you just before they jump, then /bye

4. I was and my party was instantly killed by a mage pandaren in a fraction of a second. This occurred several months ago so it is a safe bet that this player doesn't exist anymore.

5. I was on MoP playing my hunter, I had just entered the water on my way to Serpent Shrine Cavern, when 5 Horde plop in the water next to me, I freak out thinking they are going to gank me, so I unload on them, in a moment there where 5 Hordies floating dead, then I realize they were all around level 70...I felt bad I almost had to go change my pants, I almost had a heart attack when they all rained down in the water next to me, the whole brief adrenaline rush left me so shaken I didn't finish Serpent Shrine that day. (BTW, I also felt bad for killing some low levels, just out to do a dungeon)

6. Back at the end of retail WotLK I used to sit on my rogue in Ironforge, just idling between BGs. I began to notice every night around the same time a tauren DK would enter IF and start tearing the place up. It wasn't a PVP server so he'd usually clean out the bankers and auctioneers and nearby guards and then just go romping around on his black war mammoth, daring anyone to fight him.

So I began using him as world PVP practice since he was always there. He outgeared me and was good at his class, but it was my home city and I knew all the spots where I could sneak off + bandage up, so we had some epic fights night after night for a month or so.

Back then I was in the habit of using that wall-climb mount exploit to get onto the roof of Steelfury's building in the IF lobby. One night I got a pst from some lowbie asking how to get up there. I ignored him until he whispered, "it's G-----" or whatever the DK dude's toon was called. So I told him the secret. A little while later the DK rides into IF, ignores everything and rides straight over to this building. It took him a while with me spamming /encourage and /cheer and /beckon at him, but eventually he made it onto the roof.

Once he got up there that first time we changed from fighting each other to having battles of the swag. He'd drop a beach chair; I'd summon archmage Vargoth. He'd go wild in a bubble; I'd break out a gordok ogre suit. He'd set up a disco ball; I'd drop a cluster rocket launcher and start lighting up the place. He'd use his orb of deception; I'd do the same. And so it went. He'd still raid IF but when he got bored he'd come join me at Steelfury's. Sometimes ally players would hit him from below with AoE stuff but they'd usually lose interest, and so the odd couple, the little dwarf rogue and the massive cow DK, could be found night after night, sitting flagged but in harmony in Ironforge.

7. I was in Silithis to farm transmog gear with my Destro Lock. At somepoint, at Cenarion Hold, I saw a whole bunch of mobs fighting together. So I game them a Rain of Fire shower. When i was done, all their name tags were grey, but one. I had accidentally killed a player as well!

After /sorry-ing him I went on my way again.

In Blasted Lands, next to the Dark Portal, there is this gigantic beast. My hunter friend figured that it would make a great pet, having a giant like that following him around. So he combatted it, and then tamed it. In the 10 seconds thereafter, the gigantic beast shrank and shrank until it hardly reached my Night Elf friend's knees anymore. Now he has that pet named Doggy.

I was in Stormwind, making my way to the harbor to do some dailies in Darnassus. On my way there, I saw that very same friend's corspe lying on the street. 45 minutes later, when I returned from Darnassus, he still was there.

Later that day I had him on the phone, and I addressed it, saying: "Don't get me wrong; I always enjoy meeting friends of course"

I was chatting with my guildies some months ago, and they were asking about my personal life:

guildie #1: "Where are you from?"
    me: "I'm from the Netherlands"
    guildie #2: "Oh, you can ride a bike then"
    me: "Sure, that's like one of the defining qualities of a Dutchman"
    guildie #3: "Everybody can ride a bike"
    guildie #4: "Naga's can't!"
    Edited: January 14, 2018 Reason: adding another joke

8. The most fun thing i can remember is the following.

It was morning on a eu server.
    I was planging tbc a little whilr before the release of wotlk.
    With my bis pve rogue i decided to go in to arena with my friend. Nelf priest.

I told my friend to use shadowmeld in the starting area and wait for me to get hit by the enemy before he showed himself. Cause yeah we were both ove gear so priest would down in seconds.

So it seemed we were vs 2 rogues.
    I spotted the firat one and sapped him following by stunlocking the 2nd rogue i found on coinsident.

2nd match we were again against them and it was the same story.

This happend a few times in a row.

So the next day i was walking in Stormwind and i see the rogues bragging about how good they were.

So naturally i started to confront them with the fact i killed them both multiple times in arena.

The fuys started telling me i was lying so i challanged them to a duel and alot of player came to see us duel outside stormwind.

I ended up defeating them both infront of alot of people.

Both of them were full season 3.
    And me.. full pve haha :')

As a 15 year old kid that really made my day.

Im sorry if this was boring (':

9. Probably when someone tried to defend the inclusion of dumb pandas in World of Warcraft.

10. Probably when someone tried to defend the inclusion of dumb pandas in World of Warcraft.
    http://classic.battle.net/war3/neutr...ewmaster.shtml

Warcraft 3 though!

11. Yes, he used the same single example of joke hidden characters from an obscure side-quest on Warcraft 3 to justify a whole expansion too.
    That wasn't funny, though. Just sad.

12. Guildie: "Who is the leader of this guild?"
    Me: "I am"
    Guildie: "I don't like people who play to be someone big"
    Me: "But I play Gnomes as well!"

---

A guildie made his [Somebody Likes Me] achievement
    I congratulated him and asked:
    "No offense intended, but who likes you?"
    Edited: January 15, 2018

13. It's def not the funniest, but it's the most recent, just happened 2 days ago.
    So im leveling on Outland realm in Blasted Lands. I notice a horde shadow priest, guildless and a weird name, just killing the same mobs for a while. Thinking it's a bot, as there are tons of bots, I kill him when he's low on hp. 5 minutes pass, Im doing my own killing of mobs and im low, the guy comes back! Kills me.
    I ressurect, keep killing mobs, the Spriest is nowhere in sight. Im low again and lo and behold there he is again. Thinking there's noway I can kill him with this much hp, I run away. He keeps chasing me for a while, I end up escaping. Another 5 mins pass, I get my hp full, and run to find my next mobs required for the quest.
    But there he is, about 100m in front of me I meet the Spriest. Now we're both at full HP, we stop. Stare at each other for about 1minute not moving. Then we start spamming space on our mounts, doing the taunt thingy. We slowly move closer to each other, while spamming the space key. We meet face to face. he /bows and I /bow. We both go our separate ways, never to see each other again. That surely wasn't a bot.

First 12