1. What was the funniest thing that you did /has ever happened to you in the game

Now i don't know how you guys will see this (meaning if you find it disgusting or find it funny), but i don't really talk to strangers in the game.

So i was playing WoW (MoP incase you were wondering) and i was on my way to the Flight Master in Orgrimmar with my Lvl 66 Orc (who was lvl 45 at the time). I was waiting for the elevator thing to take me up there and i feel kind of awkward waiting there for too long sometimes but it was even more awkward waiting next to a random fellow at the same elevator. So we both get on and wait for it to go. So what does this guy do? He ****ing licks me! and I didn't notice it until I see it in my chat box, But as a comeback (since I usually stand there awkwardly around stranger players), and I forgot you could do this-

No. I didn't even KNOW you could do this until my Sister (she and I used to play together a very long time ago) did this. But anyway, My response to this dude licking me, You wanna know what I, Me, your dark, not adorable, just dark friend, Vittany did? do you? do you? do you?

well... i farted on him.... yes. you heard correctly....I farted on this person. you can do that in the game

but hearing this come out of my mouth, i kinda feel bad for doing that. and if you're that person reading this, i apologize for cutting the cheese...

anyway, i would like to laugh. Give me your all

2. There was one annoying newbie guy spamming "gold plz" in stormwind. I told him about a "secret exploit" at a secret island that would give you infinite amounts of gold.
    He believed that so I invited him to a party. I mounted on my chopper and asked him to go with me to the secret island. As a DK, I used path of frost and went to the place Gilneas would be (that was in WotLK) and asked him to delete his hearthstone, so he'd get lots of gold. He did that.
    A day later I found him in SW again, begging for gold. He was not happy about having to swim from Gilneas to SW.

3. wow lmao the guy sounds like a moron hahaha, and your profile avatar makes it 10 times funnier.

4. Once way back in retail wotlk, I had a female BE pally and I did a rdf with a couple buddies. The two randoms were a undead prot warrier, and a female BE holy priest. The entire dungeon the warrior and I were flirting shamelessly with the priest. After the dungeon, the warrior began to chat it up with one of my buddies (he was from the same server) and we decided to run another dungeon. After that dungeon was over everyone left except him and me. He told me about how he had just broken up with his gf irl, and I told him he would be ok and blah blah blah. Well he slowly got friendlier and friendlier and we hung out a lot in game, and it wasn't until I was way in over my head that I realized he thought I was a girl irl. He started to buy me gear and even began to get jealous when I hung out with my best friend (irl best friend) in the game. Things got really out of control when this warrior began asking my friend where the most romantic spot in the game was, and then he took me there and did the whole emote proposal with the 50g in game statless wedding ring lol. Anyhow, I was so mortified that I "broke up" with him (I made some weird excuse about difference in religion or something). The whole thing lasted about 3 weeks and I found out he thought I was a bi girl irl which was why I was flirting with the priest BE when he met me. Well over a year later I finally worked up the nerve to tell him the truth, but the whole event was funny/awkward.

5. Now i don't know how you guys will see this (meaning if you find it disgusting or find it funny), but i don't really talk to strangers in the game.

So i was playing WoW (MoP incase you were wondering) and i was on my way to the Flight Master in Orgrimmar with my Lvl 66 Orc (who was lvl 45 at the time). I was waiting for the elevator thing to take me up there and i feel kind of awkward waiting there for too long sometimes but it was even more awkward waiting next to a random fellow at the same elevator. So we both get on and wait for it to go. So what does this guy do? He ****ing licks me! and I didn't notice it until I see it in my chat box, But as a comeback (since I usually stand there awkwardly around stranger players), and I forgot you could do this-

No. I didn't even KNOW you could do this until my Sister (she and I used to play together a very long time ago) did this. But anyway, My response to this dude licking me, You wanna know what I, Me, your dark, not adorable, just dark friend, Vittany did? do you? do you? do you?

well... i farted on him.... yes. you heard correctly....I farted on this person. you can do that in the game

but hearing this come out of my mouth, i kinda feel bad for doing that. and if you're that person reading this, i apologize for cutting the cheese...

anyway, i would like to laugh. Give me your all
    I want my 45 seconds back...

6. I want my 45 seconds back...
    heres how to get it back in 3 easy steps:

1. find the McFly residence

2. find and hotwire the Delorean

3. try to travel back in time to warn yourself not to click on this thread only to realize that time travel does not exist in real life and should have realized that when you were trying to find step one and that the 45 seconds you want back are as good as 6 feet under :)

7. Once way back in retail wotlk, I had a female BE pally and I did a rdf with a couple buddies. The two randoms were a undead prot warrier, and a female BE holy priest. The entire dungeon the warrior and I were flirting shamelessly with the priest. After the dungeon, the warrior began to chat it up with one of my buddies (he was from the same server) and we decided to run another dungeon. After that dungeon was over everyone left except him and me. He told me about how he had just broken up with his gf irl, and I told him he would be ok and blah blah blah. Well he slowly got friendlier and friendlier and we hung out a lot in game, and it wasn't until I was way in over my head that I realized he thought I was a girl irl. He started to buy me gear and even began to get jealous when I hung out with my best friend (irl best friend) in the game. Things got really out of control when this warrior began asking my friend where the most romantic spot in the game was, and then he took me there and did the whole emote proposal with the 50g in game statless wedding ring lol. Anyhow, I was so mortified that I "broke up" with him (I made some weird excuse about difference in religion or something). The whole thing lasted about 3 weeks and I found out he thought I was a bi girl irl which was why I was flirting with the priest BE when he met me. Well over a year later I finally worked up the nerve to tell him the truth, but the whole event was funny/awkward.
    You are a monster! You spat and shat on the virgin gamer.

8. You are a monster! You spat and shat on the virgin gamer.
    ^ha hahaha you made my evening already!

9. I was leveling my Blood DK in Borean Tundra and a weaker DK attacked me, then I killed him. Then he came back to fight me, just for me to kill him again....then I started to corpse camp him for 10 minutes while I was questing.

I find it funny :p

10. I was leveling my Blood DK in Borean Tundra and a weaker DK attacked me, then I killed him. Then he came back to fight me, just for me to kill him again....then I started to corpse camp him for 10 minutes while I was questing.

I find it funny :p
    lmao wow the dude sounds like a dumbass hahaha, i remember that happening to me with my fury warrior when i was in outland, that dude got his *** handed to him

11. lmao wow the dude sounds like a dumbass hahaha, i remember that happening to me with my fury warrior when i was in outland, that dude got his *** handed to him

Being in Outland on my Warlock at Thrallmar, I was working on making Netherweave bags and a level 70+ (It was skull level) had attacked me and I feared him into guards and the guards killed him. He came back just for me to do it again. Got done crafting and logged out lmao. (I had some 60 raid gear equipped so it did make a difference)

Got to love these kinds of stories though :D

12. Not "the funniest", but I had a pretty good laugh:

~37lvl Nelf warr, right after doing the WW axe quest, chases me (28lvl rogue) down the river east of Tarren Mill. I run across a fellow frost mage around my level and we kill him miserably through kiting and bleeds.

5 min later he's chasing me again, itching to exact vengeance with his new WW axe on my exposed bones. Only this time I'm all alone. So I make a run straight for Tarren Mill. He charges. A guard attacks him. I vanish and stunlock him, letting the guard do all the work for me. He then took rez sickness.

13. Not "the funniest", but I had a pretty good laugh:

~37lvl Nelf warr, right after doing the WW axe quest, chases me (28lvl rogue) down the river east of Tarren Mill. I run across a fellow frost mage around my level and we kill him miserably through kiting and bleeds.

5 min later he's chasing me again, itching to exact vengeance with his new WW axe on my exposed bones. Only this time I'm all alone. So I make a run straight for Tarren Mill. He charges. A guard attacks him. I vanish and stunlock him, letting the guard do all the work for me. He then took rez sickness.
    G freaking G. Got to love using guards to your advantage :p

14. first moment i tought i got duelist for doing damn much duels after i got in s1 at retail x)

15. For now i remember this one :

- i was in eye of the storm with my rogue that had around 5.6k gs and i attacked a spriest who was around 6k gs. We were fighting near the edge at the middle of the bg. A little game freeze now and then and i found myself losing the fight. I had cloak and vanish ready and the priest started to mock me by jumping left and right so i used cloak, vanished and then i used distract while he was jumping. My distract hit him right when he was jumping and in the air and he started falling down. His last words were "kek".

Second one that happened yesterday :

- i was with my 5.4 horde priest in eye and a paladin came after me. I managed to mind control him off the edge at least 4 times.

If you read this dude, cheers.

Oh, and i just remembered another one from long ago, first year of warmane :

- We were 2 ele shamans and 2 chicken druids in the middle of eye. After the first 5 tries from horde, they gave up the idea of taking the flag from us.

Thunderstorms + typhoons = love

12 Last