1. Incentives for welcoming new members

It's a real shame the welcome forums only have like one or two, at the most, responses.
    To get people to welcome new members, maybe there should be some kind of incentive.
    It can be a limited time thing just to get people to doing it and maybe bring it back every so often as needed.
    We can be a much more welcoming community than what we are for a group this size.

2. if people are only going to say welcome for the incentive it's rather pointless.

3. But it would give the appearance of a more welcoming community. People are more likely to stay. When people are more likely to stay they will get more involved in the game and the community. If people invest themselves like that it will lead to purchasing coins and that will lead to warmane expanding further. Wouldn't mind seeing WoD eventually, myself.

4. eh, maybe. personally i think seeing 100 "welcome to warmane" comments per thread as pointless.

5. eh, maybe. personally i think seeing 100 "welcome to warmane" comments per thread as pointless.
    Absolutely right.

Wouldn't mind seeing WoD eventually, myself.
    Without f***ing joking, you would actually want to see the worst WoW expansion on Warmane. LUL. Not only community said it was s**t, but developers also. Unfinished, unsocial expansion ever with boring Ashran LUL.