1. [TBC] (Outland). Guild: Human Meat Vendors aka HMV

Hello, employer. I'm Volcher, leader of <Human Meat Vendor> clan.
    "What da fck is Human Meat Vendors?"
    - May you ask. Well, let me introduce ourselves. We were HeadHunters on one private vanilla server, Human Meat Vendors on another, and SkullTakers on last. Now we came here, on Warmane project. And soon, no one will be safe here too.

Who are we? We are small international guild of veteran vanilla players. Some of us new to TBC, others - not. Role players and PvP players.

HMV is a clan of mercenaries, cold blooded killers, traders, criminals and cultists. Brothers and sisters, bond by bloodshed, hate and anger. Comrades, lovers and brothers-at-arms.

We fight for gold, treasures and fun. You, employer, can try to hire us. And we will make your enemies bleed, cry, suffer and DC. Sure, dungeon runs, protection, escaping from gank and much more also in our Price List. If you want to know more, just contact Volcha or any Grunt from HMV.

Why Human Meat Vendors? Coz we like to sell meat. Troll meat, tauren meat, ork meat, elf meat and sure, human meat. Fresh meat from SW to anyone.

Why we doing it? Coz we can. Coz it's fun, mon. Grind PvE, grind PvP more, boring smartass, wine and think dat you are cool 70 lvl ganker in your shiny epics, who sit 18 hours per day in Redridge. (Yes, I envy you)

Main language: Russian
    Secondary language: English

Our goals: Gold, gank, fun, lvl up to 70, more gank and madness.

Regards
    Volcher, Big Boss of Human Meat Vendors.

P.S. Dunno why Topic was deleted, without any notifications. Moderators, we introduce ourselves at Introduce part of forum. Is it bad?
    Yes, not Recrut, coz we not recrut new ppl.
    Edited: December 13, 2017

2. As well as here is no any Guild's part of forum (only Recrut thing) and I'm too lazy to post pics and cool stories of our gameplay at other parts of Forum - it will be here.

"Hey, even chicken wanna be smart. But why it reads Necronomicon?"

Doing Windfury Weapons class quest. But why our dwarf healer not respond? What are u doing man, while we die in pain?
    "I'm busy. Look, thats how dorf see drenei girlz. So BIG..."

Edited: November 18, 2017

3. Whoooosh. Well, seems this Topic is supper popular. Server is too good, so stole almost all free time. Good job, admins!
    Time to share!

We all seen bots. Druids, mages, shamans and so on. I mean, robots. We hate em, we report em, admins ban em. But... There is one hero, who slays dozens of bots every day.

This is our Hero. All hail this shy, but awesome palladin!

"Oh, guys, you are so awesome, you don't fear to kill hordes! Inv me to guild!"

Crusader: Guys, I need to go to get holy horse to charge fast and bring justice in da faces of our enemies! Can you help me, guys?
    Boss: Where to go?
    Crusader: Cursed city, Stratholme. We must purify all undeads and..
    Boss: Yea, yea, stop this pala-bullshhiet. Grunts, take ur weapons, toys and other junk! We moving to some hummie city!
    Berzerker: Yea! But I'm drunk!
    Druid: You always drunk, dwarf...
    Berzerker: SHUT UP ELVEN SCUM!
    Crusader: I'll meet you later. Have some things to do in Darnassus.

Few hours later...

Boss: Well, we killed almost all undead. Or destroed, or.. whatever. Stop, there are only 4 of us. Wait, where is our damn palladin?
    Druid: He is still in Darnasus... AFK...
    Boss: ...
    Berzerker: I FOUND SOME BOOZE AT LAST!

Edited: December 9, 2017

4. SW, big and noizy town. Many good or bad stories started here... Many ppl.. many beggars. What? You don't like damn lazy beggars, who wanna steal your time and gold? No? Go back to your ponyland where all love friendship-magic-silly-pinky-junk!
    Beggars also hate beggars. They are rivals, you know.

But some of em try to find any job.

Or just bla-bla-bla a lot about some God, trying to teach you and pray. But we all gona burn. Srsly, some elven girls burning already!

"Who needs popularity at forums if you can get it from SW girlz?"
    Edited: December 13, 2017

5. Happy New Year, PvP players, PvE dudes and beggars! Wish you to be more tasty, smart and cool.
    Hope we will meet in future (pay or run away in fear).