1. Best class to sell at the moment?

Hi was wondering, whats the best class to sell at the moment?

I figured paladins dont really sell since there is so much of them already. I was thinking maby druids or shamans?

Would like to hear the community's thoughts on this.

2. It's trade secret :D. Now jokes aside, fresh naked level 80s with max profession, flying speed, ashen verdict rep should sell easier.

3. Focus on class that are hard and slow to levels. More people will buy them.

4. Focus on class that are hard and slow to levels. More people will buy them.
    With heirlooms you can put ur cat behind ur keyboard and by the end of the day it will be 80 if not 85 rolling into cataclysm...I don't think thats a selling point but I might be wrong

5. The real sellers won't be told because the people making money wanna keep it that way. IMO, it's not even worth trying unless you do some analysis for a week and try and figure it out yourself, which in the end, you could just get a real job and make more money or something. Invest in bitcoin for example. ;)

6. Casters, without loom gear they are pain. Not much of mana since you won't do questlines long enough to get to those sweet gear rewards. Any other class can survive with stamina or their main attribute.

7. seems like a waste of time when insta 80 is 20 coins and you get starter gear