1. What happened to Psychic Scream?

When I use psychic scream as shadow priest in arena fear is just for 2 seconds, this is happening very often last days in arena (playing with mage btw) and its gamebreaking bug, psychic scream has 23 sec cooldown (including wrathful hands reduc cooldown and talent from shadow). DR (diminish return) should be like 18-20sec so its imposible to fear into DR, anyway fear for 2sec is 3rd DR so it doesnt make sense at all.

Psychic Scream should always fear for full duration when Shadow / Frost mage comp has no other same DR with Psychic Scream so I dont know where is the problem here.

Do you guys have same problem or its just me? Week ago it never happened to me.

2. Play warrior, they have physic scream too.

3. Have you accounted that some class have fear duration reducing talents? Does it have the same durations with other class? I also need to know ty.

4. Just got reply from gm

Casting Psychic Scream on target that was previously Feared and Polymorphed before that, triggers DR.

Cast Polymorph, Cast Psychic Scream and cast Psychic Scream again when cooldown is done, duration of second Psychic Scream will be DRed, even though cooldown on Psychic Scream is 26 seconds.

What is this bull****? Makes priest unplayable in general u cant basicly fear twice in row???

5. Have you accounted that some class have fear duration reducing talents? Does it have the same durations with other class? I also need to know ty.
    This is really irrelevant because psychic scream DR should be always lower than psychic scream cooldown, and its not working on any different realm or server like that. This is gamebreaking change and priests will be close to unplayable class in arenas.

What are these custom fixes honestly? Why its not working like that on Blackrock or Lordareon aswell?

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns
    Edited: November 17, 2017

6. Once again warmane does their custom patches ruining the game, the bad side is that those people doing that stuff never passed 2k so they dont even understand how gamebraking it is for certain pvp compositions, its like making sap Dr after priest fear, nice logic warmane well done

7. Once again warmane does their custom patches ruining the game, the bad side is that those people doing that stuff never passed 2k so they dont even understand how gamebraking it is for certain pvp compositions, its like making sap Dr after priest fear, nice logic warmane well done
    Its not "warmane" actually they have their old AT developers who scripted all this for Blackrock but they cant use all these scripts for Icecrown for some reasons.

8. can it be partially resisted on someone with high shadow resist?

9. can it be partially resisted on someone with high shadow resist?
    Thats not how resistances works :D U cant ressist partially cc spells