1. Warrior PvP 3.3.5 (Wotlk)

I just wanted to know wich spec is best for PvP? Arm or furry?

This is my first time playing in a 3.3.5 server and I wanted to know.

Also I heard it is possible to go prot pvp?

2. Arms is the superior PvP spec on WotLK. Prot is viable, but mainly as a fun spec and it requires specific gear.

3. Nice argument. I give you 10/10 for trolling.

4. Pan did we duel outside orgrimmar or did I kill you in sholozar? I was Celtic and Ragefury and I remember you. Good times.

5. Pan did we duel outside orgrimmar or did I kill you in sholozar? I was Celtic and Ragefury and I remember you. Good times.
    I used to play under the nickname "Panofsky" way back on the molten Lordaeron realm and I used to duel a lot, so it may be. Cheers!

6. aguys i ve a question what u think about oathbringer vs brynstroll for pvp warri ? Can i beat an warri with shadowmourne when i have a full geared warri with oathbringer ?

7. aguys i ve a question what u think about oathbringer vs brynstroll for pvp warri ? Can i beat an warri with shadowmourne when i have a full geared warri with oathbringer ?
    Bryntroll is not a good weapon for arms pvp. Oathbinder is way better: higher damage, better stats (crit, attack power, armor penetration vs a proc which si not so useful for the arms gameplay). Of course you can beat a shadowmourne warrior, but that's related to your skills and gameplay, not to your gear.

8. Bryntroll is awful and should only ever be used on an UDK (if it procs correctly). The main reason why it's strong on UDK is because it's shadow damage and can be procced in many ways. The main reason why it's bad on a warrior is its lack of crit and ArPen. Basically, for a warrior it's just a stats stick with a lousy proc.

As etohpalxd said, Oathbinder is the #2 best weapon for AWarr, apart from Shadowmourne. Some argue it's even better than it.