1. cant login says server is full

shows me in a queue of 900+ people with a eta of an hour, any idea why this is happening first times its happened to me.

2. to be fair this is the first time its happened im just wondering if its like a update or something or another

3. the server can hold 12,000 online at once. if it's full and more people try to login you get a que and have to wait. you can skip the que by donating and becoming a premium user.

4. ah ok thank you good to know, hope some people get off soon i gotta get level 80 :D
    Edit: i may consider donating when i get the chance if this is the case. im addicted af to this server xd

5. Just give them 10 Euros already (or 12 dollars if you're in 'Murica like me). Running this server isn't free for the Warmane staff at all, either.

6. Perhaps I will wait)
    Perhaps? lol, you will wait, and that's the way it is. Are you really telling me that "principle" is stopping you from donating? That's pretty funny, seeing as if you plan to stay here for more than a month, it pays for itself in a little over 2 weeks compared to Blizz servers.... I mean what you should say is, "I'm to cheap to pay anything, and I want it all for free!"

7. As much as I'd also like for Warmane to lower the population cap for Icecrown, that probably won't happen anytime soon. Like the old saying, you can't give a donkey a carrot and then take the carrot away.