1. [ANSWERED] Got hacked

Just got hacked on Outland, tbc server... dont know what to do... do not feel like grinding my gold again... is there anyway that you can back up my character or something? like for 24hrs, please.
    Edited: November 17, 2017

2. im seriously losing intrest in playing, becuse i got hacked... it sucks... used to have 110g i know not that much but i am lvl 54 and this is main... and im left with nothing ... even the axe that ive used is sold. please... do something... back up my character... do a roll back...

3. warmane doesn't restore lost/stolen items/gold unless purchased with coins. next time keep your account secure.

4. how ... may i ask? dubble passwords? that authentication **** doesnt work... seen it first hand... what a ******ed answer... he clearly either saw my pass from warmanes database or just a hack... either way how the f... can i make it safer... if all you need is to open the database like open goddamn book

5. so how is it my fault pleasse tell me... im in the mood to hear what i did wrong with a complicated password to get hacked. i dont ask to be refunded also... i am asking for a rollback of my account... that is not the same... im not asking for the money that are not mine... im assking for my own money that ive lost like
    hrs ago... because obviously my fault... there is no way that its warmanes fault for having great security -.-

6. how ... may i ask? dubble passwords? that authentication **** doesnt work... seen it first hand... what a ******ed answer... he clearly either saw my pass from warmanes database or just a hack... either way how the f... can i make it safer... if all you need is to open the database like open goddamn book
    ya cause someone who could actually hack into warmanes database is going to take your pos account and 110g when there's people with thousands of gold.

you were careless with your info. whether it was sharing the account, falling for 1 of the gold sellin phishing websites or whatever other dumb way people give their info away. it doesn't matter.

7. There is a possible way to recover your character if you use the backup feature on the site.
    Edited: November 17, 2017

8. lol I got hacked too, last week, since this is my Guild master account , that guy took every BOEs in my Guild bank, and exchanged all my Trophies into Primos and took them. but lol , i don't even care.I will play more secure server or don't play here anymore, and I think , its the guys from the server doing it , who will take those things lol, and 2 factor authentication was off that time, such a joke.

9. Why do players fail to enable two factor authentication AND leave the damned in-game side protection ticked?

It's really not that hard.

Our guidelines/policies were updated a very long time ago to indicate that players with 2FA disabled receive very little support.

The problem is not our side, its players sharing accounts, using the same credentials elsewhere, using weak passwords, etc.

If you email info@ we'll gladly take a look, as we do for every "hack" (come on) case.