1. you probably didnt read what the moderator just said so you either blind or dumb. no offense.

"However, as I previously stated, the DR timer is 15 seconds, not "18-20sec". Therefore, the DR timer ends 23 seconds after the end of a full-duration PvP Psychic Scream (8 sec duration + 15 sec DR timer)."
    You're taking that out of context now. Read the last paragraph before the table displayed on the link provided by the OP.

So wheres the truth? Mercy is GM.
    I'm not a GM, and that shouldn't be used as a supporting point in an argument that isn't relevant to staff-specific actions or decisions.

2. Im telling you how it always worked on pvp servers like AT and all others, you probably never passed 2k in any bracket, however this thing was set like that for a good reason and if it was changed it happened no more than one year ago. And what was the reason for changing it like that? To bring more rng? Ask some BR rogue or prot warrior about this.

3. What exists or did exist on other private servers, or what may or may not have existed on this server previously is irrelevant to whether or not something is working as it should now.

4. What exists or did exist on other private servers, or what may or may not have existed on this server previously is irrelevant to whether or not something is working as it should now.
    Well funny you didnt know about this aswell till now. I didnt play warmane for years so stop screaming.
    Edited: November 18, 2017

5. Im telling you how it always worked on pvp servers like AT and all others, you probably never passed 2k in any bracket, however this thing was set like that for a good reason and if it was changed it happened no more than one year ago. And what was the reason for changing it like that? To bring more rng? Ask some BR rogue or prot warrior about this.
    I didn't come here to defend this system since I'm not the biggest fan of it myself when Mr. Human Male Melee is caressing my buttcheeks with his PvE gear and I have to decide whether I want to risk an early fear that might last shorter than the time it took for his nipples to get erect or hope all the drool short circuits his keyboard. I'm just explaining what you encountered and why it isn't a bug and holy **** did your denseness make it way more difficult than it had any right to be.

First 12