1. The Warmane forums drinking game!

The rules are simple. Take a shot every time someone makes a thread relating to one of the following:

- Ganking
    - Queue Times to Login
    - Multiboxing
    - The Server being down
    - Server bugs
    - Blizzard's release of Vanilla WoW
    - Donor bashing or praising or whatever
    - "Why is Icecrown lower pop than Outland"
    - Gold squish

And responses to one of said threads related to one of the following:
    - When someone uses words in an argument relating to "whine" or "toxic" in response
    - Any time there’s a necro post of any thread, even ones that have nothing to do with threads listed here.

BONUS: Take one shot if a mod responds to a thread involving any one of these. Happy Drinking!

UPDATE 1/11/2018: HOLY ****, MY THREAD ACTUALLY GOT STICKIED!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

UPDATE 2/1/2018: Due to the possible abundance of liver poisoning, the rules have been changed a bit. New additions to the game's rules have also been added. These rules can also carry over to other sections of threads such as General Discussion and even Outland.

UPDATE 8/28/2018: Well, it has come to my attention that my thread is no longer stickied. That being said, I am now changing the name of this game to “The Warmane Forums Drinking Game” as the topics here aren’t actually exclusive to the Icecrown section, especially a very recent addition from Obnoxious.

UPDATE 9/22/2018: New section involving this thread has now been added to Warmane Discord courtesy of Mercy. Also, seeing as though Icecrown appears to be the flagship realm for Warmane, I still see fit to leave this thread in the Icecrown section.

UPDATE 11/1/2018: Loving Mercy’s new profile icon on the forums.

UPDATE 11/26/2018: Drink every time you see a necro post on the forums. Here’s to one year.

DISCLAIMER: If you are under the legal age of drinking depending on your country and actually partake in this, I am not responsible and neither is any of the Warmane staff for any trouble you may get in with your legal guardian or law enforcement. That's on you.
    Edited: December 17, 2018 Reason: Updates added as time goes on

2. sweet !@#$. we're all going to be passed out in about 20 minutes.

3. On these rules we all will be alcoholics haha

4. The rules are simple. Take a shot every time someone makes posts or threads relating to one of the following:
    - When someone uses words in an argument relating to "whine" or "toxic" in response to one of those threads
    !
    Why are you so toxic? #drink Ganking is bad #drink Do you like being killed by a multiboxer? #drink etc... now get wasted and enjoy life and wow

5. Forgot "What's the best X for Y?"

6. Doing this as a moderator, being able to see all the things you guys can't see, I'd be dead due to liver failure in under a week.

7. Damn...
    I will survive all this because i don't consume alcohol gg
    But rip those who will read threads/posts of the people that keep making them.
    It's funny because they will never stop questioning why they exist:
    - Multiboxing
    - Queue Times to Login
    - Ganking
    XD
    Edited: November 19, 2017

8. How can I work in these conditions x_x

9. Doing this as a moderator, being able to see all the things you guys can't see, I'd be dead due to liver failure in under a week.
    How can I work in these conditions x_x
    gonna need to hire new mods by the looks of it lol.

10. I propose this thread be stickied!

Or at least add the drinking game to ToasterLoveBuns' tips thread.

11. I sdTARTED the gam wveeay to soonns

12. inb4 alcohol poisoning

13. Pay to win threads now added mofos.

123 ... Last